I smirk to myself then leave the balcony and head straight to my home. In the forest nearby.

I can't wait to meet up with her tomorrow.

Your POV.

I woke up with a little bit pain electrocute on my back. This is what I get for staying up late.

Smirking to myself when I met the killer, I grab my phone and text one of my friends, Gasai-hin. It's a bit boyish name or a japanese name, well, ask her parents.

'Hey eonnie. You won't believe what just happened last night!'
To; Gasai-hin.

I then send it. Yeah eonnnie! The second oldest while I'm their maknae. For several minutes later, I received a message.

'What is it?'
From; Gasai-hin

To; Gasai-hin
'I met the real Mark Tuan.'

From; Gasai-hin
'No way! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if he did, I will murder him instead.'

To; Gasai-hin
'Aniyo, aniyo, aniyo. Come to my place then I'll explain it to you, bring Jinhee and Minhyun with you.'

From; Gasai-hin
'Aresso! Be right there!'

I put my phone down and grab my towel then head towards my bathroom.

After bathing, I dried myself then put on my clothes and did my routine.

For about five minutes later, I hear a door bell.

I walk towards the front door and open the door, to be greeted by my friends.

"(Name), explain it to us. Right. Now!" Minhyun exclaim.

I close the door behind them and led them to the living room. I explained the thing about the incident last night, Gasai-hin laughed the part when I challenge Mark and kicked him part. But Minhyun and Jinhee were too worried.

"Now you done it (Name)! You don't know that he's following you already." Jinhee sighed.

"Ugh! You guys are seriously afraid of him?! He's a person!" I exclaim sarcastically.

"I mean no, (Name)...We don't want you to get hurt. What if he's going to kill you? You don't know that he's following your path." Gasai-hin explain.

"If he did followed me last night, why didn't he kill me in the first place he found my house." I snap.

That made them sigh, I also sigh and decided to break the silence, "You know what? Let us forget the incident and change the subject." I suggested.

They nodded slowly as we talk for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We said byes to each other, as watch them leave before anything could happen.

I head to my room, putting on my (favourite color) shirt, ripped jeans, leather jacket, and a converse.

I sneak out from my mansion and walk around the town. Well, it's already 5pm. I decided to go the restaurant and eat(because im hungry and also bored)

Mark's POV.

I don't know why I'm following with this girl, it's like there's something special about her.

I was watching over her right now, eating alone, in a restaurant.

For about 1 hour, she leaves. I started following her again.

It's already 7pm, every people are hiding because of me. I like the feeling about it, their fear.

And seriously? This girl don't want to go home yet?

As I thought about it, there was about 5 men in their late 20's approaching her.

Your POV.

"Damn! Who's this little chick?!" One of the men ask me seductively.

I ignore them as I continued walking. Before I knew it, a hand yank my hair. I hiss in pain as I tried to get the hand off my hair.

The men growl at me and grip harder on my hair, increasing more pain on my head.

"We aren't done with you yet." He sneered at my face. He look at his men, as his gang smirk and nodded.

They were about to touch me. Until......

SLING! SLANG!

The two guys stood there shock with the eyes of fear, before they went limp and fell on the ground, coated with blood.

I gasp in surprise to see Mark behind them, with blood on his face and clothes.

I stood here, watch him brutally killing the rest.

I stare wide eyed at him as he grab the neck of the men, and whispered infront of his face.

He finished the man by stabbing the neck, deeply as more blood flow out. His screams turned into gurgles.

The man fell on his own blood. Dead.

I look at Mark in shock. He smirk at me before he walk towards me.

I'm not afraid, I just froze. Not caring if he kills me.

I close my eyes tightly, waiting for the stab. Instead, I felt an arms around me.

I shot my eyes open, to see Mark hugging me in a protective way.

He carefully run his hand on my hair and whisper on my ear, "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

I slowly hug him back, he whispered one more time, "I am your criminal for now on,..."

"(Name)." I finally said my name.

He chuckle and hug me tightly, "Saranghaeyo, jagi.....No one will ever hurt you no matter what. As long as I'm with you."

I smiled at his sentence before I fell asleep in his warmth. I felt being carried all the way back to my mansion, when I felt a soft and fluffy, Mark kissed my forehead as I open my eyes a little.

He was about to leave, but I grab his hands, "Stay." I whispered, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Instead of giving me a smirk, he softly smile before cuddling with me as we hugged at each other, not caring if Mark's victim's blood stain my bed.

He hug me tight as he pulled me closer to him, "Sweet dreams" I heard him cooed.

After that, we both fell asleep.

HAHA, NO LEMONS! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD OF BEING DIRTY!

Whooo! I suck at writing this! December 21, 2016, GOT7 fan meeting in my own country! Yipeeee!!
sorry about my childish behaviour. ....Anyways, Merry Christmas, guys!!!