The life changing parachute

Many people consider themselves ordinary.

Well, there is nothing wrong with that. Its better than being stuck up. But it isn't fair on oneself either, as it is just a belief. We often understate the small miracles that we conjure into being just because we constantly compare ourselves to others. And this is where we plant the seeds in our mind considering ourselves ordinary. Because in the end, We are what we believe.

And so I had different beliefs planted in my nervous system. The dreams I had for me were no different than a individual would have for him or her self. But worn down by the arrows of life, 6 months ago I decided to leave everything behind and come to the USA to start a new life.

Everytime we begin to do something two type of thoughts enter our minds..
1. If I can endure this then I can endure anything.
2. Well this is just a pre thought, if this doesn't work out.. I have my back up plan.

So, anyway.. To describe it briefly. My flight landed on JFK after a long journey from India via Dubai. I was pretty nervous and anxious. I straightaway had to run to my institute as it was after lunchtime already. After finishing up with the paper work and found myself settled in a apartment. I didn't carry much luggage with me. So unpacking was not much of a task. Homesick and not much hungry. I nibbled onto some pasta and went to sleep.

Yes. And my roommates were a cute lesbian couple and I could hear them giggling and moaning all night. But that's a another story. So, Anyhow I tried to sleep  and victoriously got enough of it.