Kazuki's story

Kazuki packed everything into his backpack, sad. He didn't want to leave. But the house was so sad and it made him sad too. He wanted to bring his sister but she was weak and he didn't know what he could do if she got hurt.

Akane slowly opened her eyes. "Brother?" Kazuki glanced at the clock. 1am. He had time to say goodbye.

"I'm leaving akane" he whispered. "I'm sorry"

Akane's eyes filled with tears. "W-why? Your all I have..." Kazuki felt guilt pour over him as he quickly hugged her.

"I'm so sorry" he chocked out. " I can't stay here. All that happens is i get hurt."

Akane still held onto him. "At least can I have something to remember you by?" She whispered, and he paused before nodding.

Taking his red-rimmed glasses of, he swapped them for her considerably duller brown ones. "There. Now you look pretty"

"Don't die, Kazu" akane whispered, and Kazuki nodded. "Bye sis"

"Bye..."

Kazuki opened the door, being careful not to wake up their father. Then he sprinted.

Rain was drizzling slightly but it began to pour, and he ducked under a store roof.

"I'm sorry aka-chan..."

-2 years later-

"Brat, where's the money" the man hissed. The 15 year old gulped. "I-i don't have it" the man grabbed him by his neck. "YOU OWE US £1000! The boss won't be happy"

"It was just a bit of weed. And some cocaine. Not much!" Kazuki protested. "I-ill pay you back! I swear!"

"Too late brat" the man hissed, hitting him over the head with a bat. He fell over unconscious.

The man smirked. "We can make use of you"

When Kazuki woke up he was in a tiny airless room with only a small sliver of light coming through a 1cm by 1cm window. He screamed, banging on the walls.

A small door opened and a man poked his head through.

"You made a big mistake messing with us kid"

"W-what are you gonna do?" Kazuki gasped, eyes widening. The man laughed.

"We're trying to make a drug that will incapacitate in seconds, and you will be our test subject"