Your thoughts disappeared as he called out your name, interrupting your mindset.

"S-Sorry. Yes, apparition." You spoke aloud as you shook your head side to side, focusing on what your current goal was. To catch your niffler before she started to cause havoc. Newt nodded in reply as you waved your wand around, apparating out of the room and into Central Park. As you appeared out of nowhere, the sky was dark and decorated with bright stars. You then spoke before the cold wind breezed through your hair, sending chills down your spine as you shivered slightly. Wrapping your coat tighter around your body to keep warm, with your free hand as your other arm wrapped around his warmly. It brought a few sparks to you, but not enough.

"My Niffler is in the season. Meaning-"

"She wants to mate. You don't need to explain, I understand." Newt assured me as his head turned towards you, your eyes meeting his. He gave you a kind-hearted smile, which strangely made your heart flip and your stomach erupt with butterflies. You questioned why you were like this before Newt had untangled his arm from yours, making you crave for his touch as soon as he let go. Newt had then begun to walk towards Central Park Zoo, your head following his movements as your feet held you down in the same place.

"(Name), I'm a Magizoologist. You don't need to explain anything." Newt spoke out as he interrupted the silence that hung in the air, pausing in his own place, just by the front gate that leads into Central Park Zoo.

"R-Right." You stammered as you shook your head side to side, interrupting the thoughts that flooded your mind about your feelings towards Newt. You had just met him, yet your heart flipped whenever you made contact with him and your stomach erupted with frantic butterflies. You gave an inaudible sigh as you began to walk towards the gate,  quickly walking past Newt as you held your wand tightly in your hand. Your suitcase swung as you walked, pointing your wand towards the lock that tangled its way in and out of the metal gates.

"May I ask, do you think our Niffler's are together? I-It's just an assumption." Newt asked as he walked towards you, standing just beside you as your head whipped towards him. You lowered your wand, your grip loosening from your wand just a slight.

"Maybe. It's a possible chance. Your Niffler is in seasoning, right?" You questioned him as Newt replied with a slow nod. You turned your head back towards the locked gate as you then raised your hand again, pointing your wand towards the lock.

"Alohomora."

With a click, just like that; The lock on the gate had unlocked itself, a smile appearing on your face as you slid the wand back into your coat's pocket. You gently put your case down as you untangled the cold chains that clung around the gate, throwing the chain and lock onto the stone pavement as you finished taking it away. You then picked your case back up from the ground, your hands curling tightly around the handle of the battered case.

"How do you know she's in here?" Newt questioned as you rolled your eyes from a number of times he had asked multiple questions.

"You ask a lot of questions, Mr. Scamander. It's really just a gut feeling." You replied blankly as you pushed the gates open carefully, a large creaking rusty sound emitting from the gates that were wide open. You entered Central Park Zoo as you looked around at the cages that were fulfilled by snoozing animals. You chuckled quietly as you tip-toed over to one of the cages that contained a sleeping Tiger, aweing to yourself as you slipped your hand through the cold bars that caged the animal in from society. You turned your head back to Newt who stared at you in amazement, you were always so fond of the animals that Muggles usually kept in the vast environments. Magical Creatures or not, they always seemed to interest you.

"M-Maybe you should step back from the creature. You could l-let it out by accident, and we don't want that, love." Newt whispered just enough volume in his voice for me to hear. Chills were sent up your spine from the name he had called you, it gave you sparks which suddenly wore off from a strange noise off in one of the bushes. By instinct, you took a step back from the peaceful tiger, your head whipping to the sound of the bushes.

You quietly made your way over, parting the leaves and peering over to see two nifflers holding each other's hand. Your face burns a bright red, causing you to squeal with excitement. Before realizing the mistake of squeaking loudly, you cover your mouth and turn, beckoning Newt to come over with your hand. You plastered a large smile on your face as Newt cautiously walked over, peering over the bushes before glancing back at you. Yet, he never was able to look you directly in the eyes.

"Shall we take them home?" He mumbled towards you, lifting his head up as he tried to meet his eyes with yours, but as always, he'd glance off to the side.

"Newt. Could you do me a favour?" You edged yourself closer to him. He cocked his head to the side, just as the awkward self he is.

"Look after my Niffler." You gave him a smile as you then slowly reached out your arms towards her, picking her up and craddling the adorable creature in your gently arms.

"I will." He answered as you slowly handed your Niffler to Newt. "Pop into the case you two." He spoke gently, giving a gentle smile to you. Your face lit up from Newt's adorable face. You knew deep down, you could relate to him, and that he'd treat your Niffler just as you did.