Chapter Two - Gifts

*Rewritten*

👡 Rose pov 👡

*Go through the portal*

I guess thats it for my life in Regal academy well is not that bad atleast I still have my Pumpkin magic. Who am I kidding I am already starting to miss that place. Hiazzzz....

*walk home*

"Rose why are you back so early is everything alright" asked mom. I'm okay mom is just that I am banished from Regal academy that means I can't go there anymore  *tears start to form and roll down my cheeks*
"What why are you banished from there aren't you doing just fine" asked Rose mom. I was but I was mistook for stealing Vicky's wand but I did not steal it no one belive me except for my friends. " What is okay sweetheart mom is here for you no matter what as long as you are innocent is alright" said mom. Thanks mom I love you....

👗 Rose Mom - Clara pov 👗

Alright now stop crying I will go and help you to find a new school a normal school.

✏ Narrator pov ✏

*Meanwhile in Regal Academy*

"I hope Rose is alright" said Astoria "We hope she is okay she might be crying now"said Travis. "Where is Joy anyway wasn't she just with us a moment ago  " said Hawk. While the team are discussing about Rose, Joy went to meet Ruby for a harmless deal.

🔧Ruby pov 🔧

So you got the potion book? " Here you go here is the book there is notes I made in between." said Joy. Here is your jar of files. "Thank you goodluck for potion class I hope you pass, good bye." said Joy as she wave goodbye to Ruby.

🍀 Joy pov 🍀

Hey guys I'm back what you guys doing? "Where have you been?" asked Travis. Oh I went to meet Ruby to hand her my potion textbook in exchange for that look I got a jar of delicious files. "Oh I see well you got anything for Rose? Travis can help us to pass to Rose." said Astoria.

✏Narrator pov ✏

"Oh I can make her an apple pie" said Hawk. "I can brew some tea for her to relieve stress ." said Joy.
" Well I think I could go gather some flowers for her then  ."said Astoria. "Ok so pass the items to me after school."said Travis. The others say okay to him.

*Time skips to after school*

They give Travis the items they wanted to give to Rose and Travi's went back to earth before going home he went to vist Rose.

He knock on the door "Hi is Rose home?" "Hi Travis Rose is in her room now." said Clara. "Thanks auntie I will go to her room now" said Travis.

👡Rose pov 👡

*open the door*

Oh hi Travis what you doing here?

"The squad tell me to pass you some stuff here is an apple pie that Hawk bake and here is a bottle of tea Joy brewed lastly a bouquet of flower Astoria pick." said Travis.

Thanks for bringing all this to me you looked like you got some questions for me you wanna come in and talk?

"If you don't mean me asking did you steal Vicky's wand ? " he asked

Nope I only pick it up as I saw in on the floor I wanted to pass it back to her but I can't find her so I slip it in her locker with a card that I wrote on.

"Oh so that's what happen well its getying late I need to go bye Rose" said Travis.

Bye *waving good bye*

A/N

Okay so this is a rewritten chapter 2 sorry for the short story but chap 3 will be published next week :)

.....................

The End Of Chapter Two
See you at the next chapter
by FairytaleSabby

Fairytales are great