Gwen pockets her phone, freezing when her eyes land on a large tall brown envelope. Taped under the windshield wipers. Gwen surveys the area seeing nothing, but a few joggers passing by. With caution Gwen grabs the envelope. Ripping the top open and pulling out glossy photos.

Fear stabbing her heart as Gwen flips through each one. Eyes widening at each familiar face. From Damon,Trent,Stefan,Elena,Caroline,Bonnie and even Jeremy.

A chill digs into her bones. Turning a picture over to find the Karayan symbol on the back. A clear threat and warning. It isn't just her life they are willing to take.

Searing heat penetrates her skin in waves. Gwen snaps her head up. Locking eyes with a middle-aged man. He has a receding hairline, black hair and a lanky body. Dressed in a collared grey shirt and black slacks.

It's his dark unforgiving eyes that scream run, run far away. He watches Gwen still as a statue. Part of Gwen wants to confront him. Except going off of the power radiating off him. He could kill her within seconds.

Quickly Gwen shoves the pictures into her purse. Gets in to her car and drives off. Only feeling some relief when she enters the Grills parking lot. Making her way inside the warm busy restaurant and bar. Scanning the faces for Trent cut comes up empty handed.

Instead spotting Damon, Alaric and the women who was practically naked last night. Today her dirty blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail. A brown jacket covers a pink blouse. Jeans tucked into black boots. All huddled together at a table. Figuring Trent isn't far behind Gwen heads over to their table.

Addressing Damon and Alaric, "What are you two up too?"

"Making plans to kill Elijah," Gwen blinks at Damon in surprise. Her eyes snap to the female besides him, "Don't worry about Andie she won't tell anyone, will you."

Andie laughs before quickly capturing Damon's lips with hers. Gwen fights back the urge to vomit. While an unpleasant feeling gnaws at her heart. Accompanied by the urge to strangle Andie and Damon.

Its, jealousy, no no....I can't be. I'm over him, right.

Alaric's voice stops her mental argument, "Damon complied her and I think I'm going to be sick."

Right there with you.

"Gwen!"

Gwen peers over her shoulder at Trent's voice. Finding him at the bar waving. Wearing a plain green shirt and blue jeans.

She turns back to the trio and address them, "Good luck with failing."

Alaric smirks well Damon scoffs, "Well that kind of attitude sure is helpful."

"I'm being realistic Damon. Elijah is one of the first vampires around. Sorry but the odds are one hundred percent not in your corner."

Gwen turns on her heels and joins Trent. He greets her with a wide smile. His shadow grimoire laying on the bar. Trent Lets Gwen settle on a stool without a word.

"Can I take a look?" Gwen asks.

Trent slides it over. Opening it she immediately start scanning pages. Not lifting her eyes when he asks a question, "What are you looking for?"