Bucky studied her as closely as she studied the paper, blue eyes calculating her every move, "obviously they lied, but whats new."

"Why would they erase this from both of our mind and not erase it legally as well?" Amelia wondered, brows furrowing as she looked up at him. "Why would they make us both forget ever getting married to each other?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A redheaded woman moved with grace through the streets. Her eyes dark as they surveyed the situation, her entire face on display for all to see. The guidelines for the mission played on repeat in her mind, pushing harshly against her skull. A dull tingle across her scalp her constant reminder of what would happen if she failed to remember the rules.

As her eyes landed on her target a fleeting thought danced through her head, yet it disappeared too quickly for her to understand it. She approached swiftly, following the man in his suit as he continued about his way as if he wasn't being followed. She often questioned the intelligence of those she targeted, green eyes usually rolling at the sheer stupidity the targets often emitted.

She supposed it could've been written off as luck, as the man paid more attention to his phone than where he was walking, and he wondered his way into an alley. She followed him with ease, grinning as he went deeper and deeper into the darkness, where his screams and cries couldn't be heard. She stopped a couple feet behind him, his head darting up as he looked around in confusion. His confusion grew though as he turned to face the redhead standing behind him, a sinister smile on her lips. Due to their location, she no longer would need to play the innocent act.

"Who are you?" The man questioned, stepping closer to the female. She titled her head curiously, wondering if this target was going to prove to have more stupidity than the others. "Why'd you follow me here?" He snapped, glancing around, "where even is here?" He mumbled those words to himself, clearly confused, but only adding to her amusement.

"У Hydra есть сообщение для вас (Hydra has a message for you)" the single name of the organization seemed to strike a chord within the man. His eyes widening as he made a mad scramble backwards, not once taking his eyes off of her. She followed each step he made, green eyes glowing brightly in the darkness around them. The man quickly trapped himself against a fence to keep the alleys divided, his fist pounding relentlessly in hope someone would hear and save him.

"Why!?" His eyes darted between the fence and the redhead, fear covering every inch of his being. "I didn't do anything!"

Growing bored of the game, she moved forwards with calculating steps, quickly bringing the man to his knees. Darkness seeped through the sleeve of his shirt, his arm broken and bleeding harshly from the strength of her pull. She had no reason to care, simply pulling out the gun they had given her and pressing it under the mans jaw.

"Please! Have mercy!" His begging fell on deaf ears, her mind running over the orders, making sure she accomplished everything correctly. "Please!"

"град Гидра! (Hail Hydra!)" The redhead shouted, flinching as the man in her memory shouted. With a single flicker of her finger, a blast echoed in the air, brain matter splattering as the man fell motionless. He bled violently, death instant, and painless, at her feet, golden eyes staring straight back at her.

"Миссия выполнена (mission accomplished)" The redhead muttered, tucking the gun away and leaving the scene. The man in her memory shouting loudly at her, demanding a perfect mission.