Nepal

Authors P.O.V
In the midnight of Nepal there was a couple running as there were running people were following them so the husband quickly said to his wife " hurry take our child and hide him I'll hold them back as much I can" he said
  As the wife ran with her baby in her arms she saw a box in a ally so she went in the ally and put her baby softly down and got a piece of paper putting it with the baby. Before she left she said something to her baby boy that made her shed tears saying "don't forget us Kei we love you" before she sprinted out of the ally to fight with her husband.
  After fighting and fighting the couple new it was there end soon so they thought of their child, cherished memories, and not getting to see their son grow up to be wonderful.
Time skip to morning
Zen P.O.V
  I was walking down the streets of Nepal after a job I had because I was one of the best mercenary in the world. As walking I hear a baby crying in an ally so wanted figure out what was wrong then I saw a baby alone in I had too admit I felt bad for the baby but an idea came into probably he can come with me to my be my successor of my clan since I don't have children yes perfect. As I lifted the baby a note fell out of his blanket so I picked it up and read it 'if somebody is reading this note I will be probably dead but I need to tell that my child is special because he is a half angle and half devil and his name Kei. I want you you tell him he is an angle and devil at the age of three right now he is twelve months so please take care of my son.P.S on the back is how he unlocks his powers.' At this note my eyes were so wide that my eyes almost came out of its sockets but I was so excited so we headed to my clan in the Himalayan mountains.

A/n: I don't own Highschool dxd