Broken By My Bullies (One Direction Bully/love Fanfic)

Hi....My name is Sofia and I'm 17 years old. I go to school here in Cheshire and unfortunately I got those bullies after me. Yes. Bullies. They broke me down. They give me no meaning for life anymore. Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. The 5 boys I wish were dead. I normally don't wish on people's death but them I want them gone. Out of my life. Worse thing of all, one of them becomes my brother in law.

Prologue....

Sofia Ellen Smith . 17 year old girl who is broken down into pieces..... Her Mum and Dad split up when she was 9 years old so she doesn't see her dad much....She also has a sister which is 3 years older then her. Her name is Bella. Bella doesn't really care about Sofia neither are they as close as a normal sibling should be like... Her mum is always at work and pays more attention to work then her daughters. She has no clue what is happening in her life and Sofia isn't planning on telling her. These 5 lads have been bullying her since she started to this new school. She was much more happier in her old school, but she had no choice. She had to move because her mother had work business waiting for her in Cheshire. It was either she lives with her dad or moves away with her mum. Sofia never was really a big fan of her father especially after he tried to rape her. Yes her own father tried to rape her... Sofia's life has been nothing but drama. But sometimes that one person can make it all better, but what happens when that special person is threatened by those bullies ? Would he close his eyes to it? Or give up.... Worse of all. One of them bullies becomes her brother inlaw. How would Sofia react to her life. Would she try to end her misery? Read to find out...

WARNING..... Sexual scene, foul language, self harming, love and a lot of drama....

ALSO THE BOYS ARE NOT FAMOUS IN THIS BOOK.....