I start to walk downstairs to find Tony. I know my dad has been in the hospital before for the same things, but i still get really worried. I make it to the bottom of the staircase and walk into the living room hoping to find Tony but instead i find, Tyler, Evan, and Ryan sitting around watching tv. 

"Hey does anyone know where Tony is?" I asked. 

"I think he's up in his room." Evan spoke up.

"Okay, thank you Evan." 

i walk back upstairs to find Tony's room. When i open the door to his room, i saw him at his desk. 

"Hey Tony, we need to talk."

"Bailey, whats wrong?"

"Mom called me a few minutes ago."

"And? What did she say?"

Tony never heard about the first time our dad was in the hospital because he was on Warped Tour and we knew that if we told him, he'd want to come home. So we never bothered him with it. My dad supported Tony with his music dream when no one else did, so to say that Tony and my dad are close is under statement. Saying this to Tony, is gonna pain me.

"Uh...dad is in the hospital...again." I said slowly and carefully.

"What do you mean again? Is he okay?" He asked slowly.

"He was in there last year and yes, he's fine. I told mom that both of us will fly tonight." 

"Okay. Lets go tell the guys." 

"Okay."

I walked out of the room first. I was at the end of the hallway when i heard a big bang and then Tony say "Derek, come downstairs. We need to talk." A few seconds later Derek appeared out of his room and started walking towards me with Tony on his right side. When we entered the living room, Derek went and sat by Evan on the couch.

"My mom called Bailey today and told her that our dad is in the hospital. So me and her are gonna fly back tonight." Tony said.

"We're coming too." Derek said.

"No you don't have to." Tony said. 

"Ton, we're your best friends. And best friends are supposed to be there in time of needs for their friends." Derek says.

"Yeah. I agree with Derek." Evan spoke up.

"I second that." Tyler said.

"What they said." Ryan said. 

"Thank you guys." Tony smiled. "This means a lot to me. I'm gonna go start packing."  He walked up the steps and into the room. I heard the door close and then i turned to the other guys and said "Thank you guys for coming with us back home. This is kinda tough on him." I said.

"Now boarding for the flight to Chicago." A lady said over the intercom. 

All six of us picked up our duffel bags and walked to the terminal. We got settled in our seats. Evan sat next to Tony, Ryan sat next to Tyler, and of course I had to sit next to Derek. I got the window seat and he got the outside seat. I dug through my purse to find my earbuds. i finally found them and plugged them into my phone. 

"Who are you listening too?" He asked 

"I've been getting into the WaterParks  lately. "

"Really?! Whats your favorite songs?"

"Um, i really like 'stupid for you', 'I'm Natural Blue', 'Crave', and 'Plum island'. "

"'I'm a Natural Blue' and 'Plum Island' are really good songs."

"Have you been listening to anyone new lately?" i asked.

"Eh, i've been listening to Panic! At The Disco a lot recently." 

"Whats your favorite album?" 

"Death of a bachelor. There's not one song i don't like by them. What about you Bai?" 

"My favorite albums are 'A Fever, you can't sweat out.' and 'Too Werid To Live, Too Rare to die'."

"Those are both amazing albums. You have a good taste in music my friend." Derek said. 

"Thanks bud." I smiled.

I put my earbuds in my ears just to have right one pulled out. I look over to Derek and he's just doing his little smile while smirking. I tugged out the left one and gave it to him and he handed me the right one. We both put them in at the same time. I hit play n a random song then laid my head on Derek's shoulder and fell asleep for the 2 hour and 45 minute flight.

MERRY CHIRSTMAS GUYS!!! i KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT HERE THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I WILL UPDATE SOON AGAIN!