secrets

"Hey Bailey, i have to go into my room. I'll see you in a few hours." Derek said sweetly then kissed my  lips for a minute then pulled away.

"Okay, bye Derek." I said sleepily. 

I woke up at 8:30 the next morning. I got out of bed and went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of leggings and a random t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom, i turned on some music then jumped into the shower. When i got out, the song 'San Diego' by Blink-182 was on. (Its a really good song. You should really give it a listen!!)  After a few minutes later i walked out into my room with just a towel wrapped around my body. I laid in my bed for about an hour scrolling through social media and paranoid that one of the boys will walk in any  minute. So i got up and got dressed in the leggings and shirt i had picked out before. I dried my hair then put in a braid.  I made my way downstairs into the living room. I looked over the railing and saw only Tony in the room. It feels like i haven't seen at all the whole time i've been here. 

"Hey Ton."

"Hey Bai. Whats up?"

"Just got out of the shower. How about you?"

"Just hanging here. I've seen you getting kinda close with Derek. Is there anything i should be worried about?" 

"No, please. Me and Derek are only friends. You have absolutely nothing to worry about Tony." I lied

"You sure?" he asked me

"Im positive." I smiled fakely. 

I was up in my room now. Safe from Tony and his continuous questions about me and Derek. I was laying on my bed just watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S when i heard a knock at my door. I was thinking that it was Tony asking me "are you sure you two are just friends?" for the third time, but when i went to open it i was kinda of shocked to see Derek standing in front of the doorway.

"Hey can i come in?" He asked

"Yea sure?" i asked confused 

He walked in my room and sat on my bed. 

"You're scaring me. whats wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." he laughed "I just wanted to talk to you."

"okay." i chuckled 

"So how'd you sleep last night?" he asked

By now i was sitting next to him on my bed.

"I fell back asleep after you had to leave me." i said then chuckled.

"Well i'm sorry. Is there a way i can make up to you love?" Derek smirked 

"You'll find a way." i smirked back at him.

And that's when he leaned over to me and kissed me. He kissed me with passion and promise. And that's when i realized i really like Derek Discanio. 

-

"Hey Mom, whats up?" i said into my phone.

"I hate to bother you and your brother right now, but your father is in the hospital again."

My heart dropped.

"Is he okay?!" i asked 

"Yea, he's fine now."

"Okay good. Tony and I are coming home tonight." i said.

"Okay, i'll see you two soon. Travel safely." Was the last thing my mom said before i hung up the phone.