"Friends" || Ushijima || ⇴LEMON ||

special shoutout to animeKpopisMYLife

for requesting my baby Ushi i love him so much

this is going to be a long one SO BE PREPARED YO

USHI IS TOTES A FUCKING DOMINANT PERSON HELP

also don't be scared by the title lmao it's not angst I'M NOT MEAN

----------------

Ushijima was a man of few words. So when you and him became friends, not a lot of people were surprised. You tended to keep to yourself, but enjoyed others company. Ushijima, however, was one of your closer friends. You both could sit together for hours only saying a few words and be comfortable with each other.

It was the beauty in your friendship.

And it was one of the reasons why you loved him.

But you couldn't admit it to him or anyone else for that matter. He obviously didn't feel the same, right?

~~

"Wrong!" You heard Tendou scream as he smacked down a volleyball that was tossed to him. You stifled a laugh as you watched him oddly prance around. Tendou was an interesting person to you, always so hyperactive. So very opposite of you.

Coming to watch the guys practice was a normal thing for you ever since you and Ushijima became friends. The team, although often teased Ushijima, invited you with open arms. You loved to watch the team interact with one another, all of the different personalities somehow all fit together.  For some reason, Ushijima's personality was the most intriguing to you though. He was always so calm and collected, did he ever have thoughts that troubled him? Then again, he's brutally honest about things so maybe he didn't since he never mentioned anything to you?

"(Y/N)-chan! (Y/N)-chan!" Tendou's voice broke through your thoughts as you gazed up at the firehaired male. You raised an eyebrow at him, as he was inching closer to your face. It looked like he was examining a new specimen. "Why were you staring at Ushijima? Do you like him?" Your felt your cheeks explode to the color of Tendou's hair, were you staring at him?

"N-No, I wasn't." You tried to respond calmly, but damn the stuttering. Tendou smirked as he looked into your eyes, "It's okay (Y/N), I won't tell Wakatoshi."

"Tell me what?" A deep voice broke between your conversation. You looked up to meet eyes with Ushijima. You wanted to shrink into yourself and vanish into the air. You never felt nervous in front of him before but now that you recognized your feelings for him, everything you did, you did with caution.

"Noooothing Wakatooooshiii!" Tendou said in a singsong voice as he frolicked away to leave you two. You wanted to grab the sleepy looking blocker and strangle him but you swallowed your nervousness and smiled gently at Ushijima.

"Nothing Ushi, Tendou is just being...." you paused for a moment, "Tendou." You felt his green eyes stare at you, never wavering making your cheeks flush red.

He saw right through your lie but he wasn't one to pry.

He simply figured you tell him later.

~~

You were helping the team clean up, trying to put the nets away in the closet but the shelf was too high. You jumped up and down trying each time to shove the equipment away. "Come on you stupid mother fucking thing." You whisper yelled to no one but yourself.