0.0

A few months ago

"-nothing serious seemed to have happened. Only mild injuries were found when he was being examined. Hana-ssi, don't worry about your father. He'll be perfectly fine. In the mean time, have something from the cafeteria and make yourself comfortable."
I smiled at the doctor, grateful.

Dad had met with an accident while on his way to work. And even though the doctor said it was nothing major, it still worried me.
Knowing Dad was doing okay, I searched for the cafeteria.

I sat my self down on the table next to the vending machine. With a soda in one hand and a chocolate bar in another, I looked around, taking in the surrounding.
Many people sat eating away.
Mainly doctors or nurses, but a few visitors and patients lingered too, like me.

As I took out my phone to tell my siblings about my father's condition, two female nurses came to the vending machine. They each took a soda and continued whatever they were talking about earlier. Even though I tried not to hear their conversation, they were loud enough for me to hear everything without even trying.

"-aish! No, it's not like that."
"Huh? But that's what Sungjae told me."
"Aigoo... Let me tell you from the beginning. There's this boy that came in the other day. They say that he had met with an accident while driving back to his house. And when he was brought here, he was straightaway declared to be in coma."
"What? I already know this though!"
"What you didn't know was he's only 22 years of age. Wahhh~ Such a tender ag-"
BEEP
"Omo! Sunbae just paged me. I have to go. Bye~"
"Okay~"

And then they left.
And so did their conversation from my head.

Returning from the cafeteria, I entered the room where supposedly, my father rested.
I walked in, expecting my father's figure on the bed. Instead, my sight was greeted (literally) by an unknown boy laying on the bed.

A beautiful stranger.

He looked almost too peaceful and calm.
Like the constant beat of his heart monitor did not bother him, or the lethal rays of sun falling on his defined cheekbones, did not in the least, faze him.

I was so busy staring at him that I didn't realise that a nurse had entered the room.
"Ah! Excuse me, are you here for a visit?" He asked.
My eyes widened in realisation at the thought of getting caught while drooling at a stranger.
"Um, no, I'm- I must have entered the wrong room. I'm sorry," I bowed and ran out.

That was close.

Now, where did my Dad's room go? I thought while trying to forget the embarrassing moment that had just occurred.

_________________________

A/n: Every chapter will consist of facts on dreams. I hope you look forward to these too. :3