"What do you mean fighting for her life?" the concern in Johnny's eyes made the doctor realise he may have said too much, may have given away a little too much information. "Mr Davis, if you wouldn't mind...." the doctor stated looking over at mark as if to leave his room. Gritting his teeth at the pair of them Mark walked out of the doctors room slamming it shut behind him as he left.

Scrunching his eyes at the door slam the doctor simply placed out his hand to Johnny so that he would sit down. Hesitantly Johnny perched himself on the edge of the plastic seat he was sitting on before "Whats going on doctor?" he asked his face completely serious and his eyes fearful of what he might have to hear.

"I'll start at the beginning...."

—————————————-

Breathing in another lungful of air Helena slowly released it from her mouth before inhaling another lungful and doing the exact same thing. She held onto her stomach in pain and watched as the nurses and doctors in her private hospital room ran multiple tests and continued to try and clam down her fast beating heart beats that were quickening with every pain she was feeling through her body. She was sat up in the hospital bed trying to steady her breathing, she had been doing this for a good 10 minutes now and not one of them had told her what was going on. She knew the baby was on its way and she knew she would have to give birth very soon. But what she didn't understand was why every-time her blood pressure or heartbeats began to rise and drop dramatically the doctors and nurse began to panic and give each other worried looks.

Helena hated the fact they all knew something she didn't, she swore she would go for them soon if they didn't tell her what was wrong. They were panicking her, making her go crazy.

"Take another breath" one nurse said standing beside Helena gently rubbing soothing circles into her back as she said this. Helena's eyes narrowed on the young nurse "That's all I've been fucking doing! what's going on? is the baby close or not!" she yelled losing her cool resulting in most of the doctors to look her way now.

"Please try and calm yourself Miss Bonham Carter....." one older doctor said making his way over to her as she continued to breath in and out "Calm! your all looking at each other as if I might die! how the hell am I supposed to remain calm!" her eyes were flashing and the pain in her heart was causing her to tear up now as she looked between the doctor and nurse either side of her bed.

"The baby is close now but we will not be following through with a natural birth, the pressure that it will have on your heart can only make things worse for your health. I have discussed this with the father of the child and he agrees that a C section is the safest option for you and the child" her eyes widened at this. The news that she would have an operation was bad enough but the fact that the Doctor had discussed this with Johnny made her even more mad.

"C section! and he agreed to this!" she yelled as if this treatment could kill her. "its very safe and will be easier for you if we perform this treatment" the doctor explained smiling kindly at the film star as he tried to persuade her. looking between the nurse and doctor nervously Helena gulped subtly before she nodded.

"And will my baby be alright?" she asked more calmly now as she looked at the doctors reassuring face. "I'm sure she'll be just fine" he smiled sweetly before glancing up at the nurse opposite him with knowing eyes. He knew that a premature birth could have some effects on the baby but at this stage he didn't want to have to worry the mother to be.

————————— 

It had now been and hour since Helena had been taken to the delivery room where they had performed the C section on her. Johnny was told that they were going ahead with the treatment and found himself sitting in the foyer watching as the clock ticked by slowly. He had had no sleep and was now starting to feel drowsy, as much as he wanted to rest he just couldn't do it. Knowing that Helena was in such a state and that his daughter was now being brought into the world kept him wide eyed.