The Phantom of the Opera's son

"Class, Class, Your attention please. This is the first year in our school history that we are able to take the drama class to a opera house to perform. A FAMOUS opera house none the less." Mrs.Wiles the drama teacher said excitedly. "The Opera house is in Paris. Once there we all will audition for a role in the musical or opera that they will be performing." She continued on. "We will meet in front of the school next Friday to leave so get your permission sips signed and pack your bags." She finished handing each student a pamphlet on the opera house we will be performing and staying at, she also handed us our permission slips. 

Two weeks later, The most of the drama students, and I are on a school bus heading to the airport. "Emily" I say excited "The opera house were going to is the opera house they use for 'Phantom of the Opera'! They even named it after the opera because its what got the opera house famous 'Opera Populaire" If you haven't noticed I love 'Phantom of the Opera', but would be scared out of my mind if it actually happen to me. I have curly brown hair like Christine, except my hair is blond. My hair goes to the middle of my back. I'm a little short for my age at 5'2, I'm 17. I'm in shape as well. Luckily one of my friends is going to Paris with me because parents have to pay their own way if they go and my parents can't. My friends name is Emily, She has wavy blond hair that goes just beneath her shoulders. She has the same height as me, but is a little muscular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 coments, 15 votes for the next chapter ~THANKS