Betrayed

"My mums at work till morning. Maybe you can keep me company while she's gone." Zayns deep and low voice rumbled through Marcel's ear slowly.

Marcel stiffened , even though he was nervous about going to Zayns place alone with Zayn , he couldn't possibly say no to him. Especially not after how good Zayn made him feel. & also , he was really intimidated by Zayn.

"Uhh , suree." He said shakily .

"Alright , we don't have any time to waste" he chuckled

"Tell mum don't wait up." Harry yelled as Zayn pulled him out of the house and into his car.

As the car engine was turned on , kiss started to pour loudly from the speakers .

By the end of a few songsyv and a few more turns , they arrived at their destination.

Marcel exited the car and followed closely behind Zayn.

When Zayn got to his room he pulled off his shirt and started to unbotton his trousers. Marcel was about to step in until he saw this.

"Sorry." He coughed awkwardly and sat in the front room.

"Marcel , get your arse back in here. My shaft was inside if you and you're really uncomfortable seeing me in my underpants. Really ?!" Zayn yelled from his room.

Marcel rushed to Zayns room hoping that Zayn wouldn't think he was the weird freak that he actually was.

He walked into the room fascinated by the art neatly placed on the wall. It was beautiful and interesting.

Suddenly two strong hands were wrapped around his thin waist pulling down on Zayns happy and bare shaft.

"Oh fu•k." Zayn sighed and groaned in Marcel's ear.

His fingers unbuckled and unbuttoned at Marcel's clothes until he was only clad in a tank top , but that was quickly taken of too.

Zayn sat Marcel on his lubricated shaft and rolled his hips so that way his shaft was massaging Marcel's entrance. He did this until Marcel was painfully hard and shaking like an earthquake.

It almost scared him how nervous Marcel was. Zayn pulled Marcel under the covers in an act of comfort.

He moaned quietly , confusing Zayn. He turned Marcel towards him . His eyes were squeezed close. He started rubbing his shaft against Zayns.

"Marcy." he whispered.

"Shhh. You promised me a round two" he whined climbing on top of Zayn.

Suddenly he felt a hot tightness around his shaft.

"Ahhhhh." He moaned the loudest he ever moaned in his life.

He was usually the dominant one but Marcel really caught him off guard.

He started bouncing at a fast pace. His head hung making wild curls cover his face that held an expression of bliss.

"Zaayyn , oh Zaaynn." He moaned with pasion.

"I love the way you feel me up." Zayn pants.

"And babe , I love feeling your tight hole up too." he said in a raspy voice through clenched teeth.

Zayn attacked Marcel's g-spot repetitively .

Zayn felt his high approaching he tried his best to fight it but then seconds later his vision began to blur .

Feeling Zayns hot come shoot inside of almost sends him over the edge. He was literally a second away from his high.

Zayn quickly threw Marcel off of him. Pushed him into the wall.

"Jump." He whispered.

Marcel whined and jumped and wrapped his legs around Zayns waist.

He pounded into Marcel . All you heard was Marcel's pathetic moans and the loud banging of his back against the wall.

"I'm gonna come Zi." he squeaked.

"Go ahead , right on me." He said sucking on his sweet spot .

"Oooh god." he screamed high pitched as he came strongly on Zayns torso and chest.

He collapsed on the ground breathing heavily.

Zayn kissed the panting boy gently.

He looked over at the clock that read 12:48pm. "Crap , my mums gonna kills me." he breathed out as he clumsily put on his clothes.

"Can you drive me home?"

"Of course." Zayn said putting his clothes on.

*The next day at school

* Marcel's Pov

I know I was walking like I had something stuck up my bum ( last night I did) I was in pain , especially my back.

On the brights side I got a pass to give Zayn a jacket he left over my house.

Room 678 to be exact.

I searched the crowded room that had a large amount of pupils seated in groups.

The jocks , the emos , the nerds , preppy kids and the punks .. bingo!

I approached the table with him and a bunch if his bad boy friends. His mates spotted me before he did. They started laughing indicating that they were talking about me.

But what really caught my attention was what Zayn said.

"Yeah , I'm not sure why the hell that dweebs coming over here."

Oh , so that's how it goes.

**-**-**-**

Surpriseee , so maybe I'll make this into a like short story or something who knows.