Hired to love

I woke up and stumbled into the bathroom trying to find my sweatshirt. As I fumble around my hamper I finally find my favorite sweatshirt and throw it on. " it's so cold". I say to myself as I start the coffee and sit at my kitchen table. As I'm sitting here my roommate strolls in.

"Hey Sophia good morning" I say as I'm grabbing my pack of cigarettes.

"Morning Bella" she grumbled out.

"Haha" how do you feel? I asked while laughing.

"Like complete shit" she groaned.

"Well maybe you should of not rushed to end 2013 so quickly" i said.

"Shut up" she snapped at me while grabbing some coffee

"Oh yea I almost forgot to ask you" she whipped around facing me.

"What's up" I asked puzzled

"Well my sister told me she can't go to the one direction concert anymore because something came up" she said with a gloomy look on her face.

"But that's not till august" I said

" I know but that's what she told me and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" She said with a huge smile

" Of course" I said trying to hide my excitement.

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw something a fan tweeted saying "so sorry Louis about El" and I immediately started searching what happened. As I was searching I saw that they broke up. I felt myself get a little excited but felt pretty bad at the same time. So I keep reading all these things about it till I realized I was going to be late for work and quickly rushed to get ready.

August

So the day finally came that me and Sophia were going to the concert. Sophia was beyond pumped up so we got there a little early but it seemed we weren't the only ones.

"Wow look how many people are already here" I said as I lit a cigarette.

"Yeah there's a lot of people who love these boys including us". Sophia said with a smirk.

As I'm sitting there I realized I really had to go to the bathroom so we rushed inside. There was a huge line for the bathroom and I knew I wouldn't make it in time if I waited. But they we not letting anyone past a certain point because the concert hasn't started and they were still setting up. So I pleaded with them to let me in because it was an emergency and I really had to use the bathroom. So after begging the security guard he finally felt bad enough to let me go but Sophia had to wait for me there. I kept saying thank you over and over again as I ran towards the bathroom.

I stepped out if the bathroom feeling very relieved and I heard some arguing.

So I peek around the corner and see Louis arguing with a couple people who were all in suits.

"Louis you need to understand it's been about 8 months since you and Eleanor broke up. You need to show that it's not effecting you and that your ready to date again. " one woman said

"But I'm not ready to and I have no interest to". He snapped

"Well we have decided since your not looking for a new girlfriend we are going to take it apon ourselves and hire you a girlfriend for the time being". A very serious looking man said.

"You guys have to be joking" Louis said looking as if he was about to lose it.

"We have selected a number of girls and made profiles for you to look through and choose from"

"Why bother. Why don't you just choose the next random girl you see". Louis shouted.

As I was peaking I lost my footing some how and fell from behind the corner and everyone stopped talking and just stared at me.