2

Dak and Ezekiel in the media.

Kimberly ❤️

Zeke and Monica left. Leaving just me and Dak in the house. Also saying "Don't do anything I wouldn't do".

Which is everything by the way.

I walked into my room, seeing Dak laying on the bed comfortably. He was on my phone this time around.

"Babe?" He said.

"Yes?" I respond.

"Come here." He said.

I place my eyeliner down and walk over to my queen size bed. I crawl on beside him.

"What happen?" I say.

He wraps his arm around me.

"Look at the camera." He said.

I looked at the camera to see us on my snap.

"Happy birthday baby girl! I love you!" He said, kissing my forehead.

I laugh. The snap ends.

"What would I do without you?" I say.

He shrugged, typing in his caption. His caption being: Spending the day with my princess/birthday girl.

I smiled at his caption.

"Aww." I say.

I cup his chin in my hand. I turn his face to me and kiss his lips. He smiled against my lips. His eyes stayed fixed on mine after we pulled away.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too baby." I say.

I smile as I caress his cheek softly. He tapped my butt lightly.

"Open your gifts." He said.

I nod and crawl out of the bed. I grab the bags and place them on the bed. I dig through the VS bags first.

It was basically lingerie and perfume/lotion sets. I smiled.

"Are you trying to catch me in just these one day?" I ask.

"Yup. And I know I will." He said, confidently.

I giggle as he sits up, pulling me back down with him. I laugh as he tickles me. After a few minutes, he stopped.

"Open the MAC bags now." He said.

I do as told. In the bag, nothing but expensive make up. That I wear almost everyday. Depending on how I feel.

"Awww, babe, you didn't have to." I say.

"I wanted to." He said, kissing my temple.

I smile.

"The Foot Locker bag." He said.

I pick up the bag. I lay it on the bed and remove the box from the bag. I open the Jordan box. Removing the paper, it revealed the Air Jordan 11's, Red Velvet.