Chapter 27

Kenny's Pov

We were heading home, Jay, Ri, and I were catching up I guess.

Me: So how long are you staying?

Ri: God lee, you're already trying to get rid of me
*She said in a playful tone*

Jay: I'm hungry
*She said in the back seat*

Ri: You're always hungry

Me: *I chuckled*
She hit us both in the back of the head playfully

Me: Aye she said it not me.

Ri: Dang, throw me under the bus then

Me: Got to do what you got to do

Ri rolled her eyes playfully, she was in the passenger, with Jay in the back. Just to clarify.

The whole ride we were joking, and playing, all the good stuff. Then all of a sudden, I get a text from Sienna, "we should talk."

I got frustrated all over again. I really liked her and she gone do me like that. I balled my fist up in fustration, because this is very irritating. Like she just text me from out of nowhere. Why doesn't she go talk to the dude she kissed. He might have even got some, knowing her. This is the last time, we're over. She cheated before I took her back. Nahh, I think I should let her know exactly how I'm feeling about "we should talk."

Ri looked at me, I guess she noticed the anger, disappointment, and the hurt look on my face

Ri: What's wrong with you?

Me: Here. *I handed her my phone*

Ri: Dammmnnn, what the hell she do to you? I ain't know you even had feelings like that.

Jay looked at me with a concerned look, as I could see from the rear view mirror.

We arrived back at the house. Before I got out right behind Ri, she looked back

Ri: You'll be OK

I gave her a slight smile.

I brought in her bags and I was going to take Jay home.

Me: Jay, you ready?

Jay: Yeah, let's go

Jay: We should stop by Chic-Fil-A

I chuckled, I swear she's the only person that makes me laugh when I'm sad. I wished I would have noticed her before. Then I wouldn't have to worry about still having feeling for Sienna. Do I have feelings for her still? Even after she did me wrong?

Does Kenny still have feelings for Sienna? Did his kiss with Jay mean anything?

*Edited by