Chapter 1

Finally, we arrive at our destination.

We drived a really long time, but finally we're here.

Holmes Chapel.

We're on a vacation. I really wanted to go to England and my parents wanted to go here. I don't mind. We'll go to one exhibition here for a day, but it doesn't matter I guess. Harry Styles was born here, and he's in town. Not that I'll go to their house, it's sick. They finally get a day off and then fans are still disturbing him, even when he's with family.

I grab my tent from the car, my mom and dad are setting up the other one where my brother, sister and parents sleep in. I wanted one of my one. First, I didn't even want to come with, but when I heard we were going to England, I changed my mind.

After an hour of putting my tent up and making my bed alright, I was finally done. I grab a bottle of water from the car and I walk to my parents.

"Mom, can I go for a run?", I ask and she simply replies with a nod. I walk to my tent and I redo my ponytail. Then I take my grey Nike shorts, a pink Nike running top and my running shoes, also from Nike. (a/n pic on the side)

When I'm changed, I grab my iPhone and I plug my earphones in. I choose some music from the band Bastille (a/n they're amazing, im obsessed with their music).

I leave the camping and I run for a bit trough the streets, not having an idea of where I am. I am too deep in tought to watch out, and suddenly I bump into someone. "Ouch, sorry!" I quickly say, staring to the ground. But when I look up, I can't breathe for a sec.

»a/n«

First chapter..

Yes, no?

Like, hate?

Please give me feedback, im not the best in english writing or writing at all but i rlly want to improve it. so if anything annoys u about my writing, just say it k

Ty

Xx