Long gone: scary stories

The ringer

Don't you all remember when we were young an we all played ring around the rosie? Sure you do. Did you every realize you weren't alone.?

Sadie and Sallie were at each other's house. They wanted to have fun. They called Darrayl, Teddy, Celia, Allison, and Mildridge. They decided there babysitter Rosie would take them out to the park. They were going to be dropped of at 2:00 and had to be back by 6:00, when it got dark.

Once they got to the park they decided to play ring around the rosie.

They all circled up and held hands. Right before they were about to start they heard a loud voice sing out, "Ring around Sadie pockets full of posey ashes ashes we all die now." Then out of no where there was a big boom. everyone ran. When they got home they told there parents and Sadie was missing. But the children soon wanted to play again so there parents let them. They played ring around the Rosie. This time they got to the around and then a girl voice like Sadie's said," ring around the park, something deep inside, will hurt you soon so run and I will be found." All the children were glued in place then they heard, " ring around the Rosie a pocket full of poise ashes ashes we all die now." that night the children didn't come home. there was a massive manhunt an 6wks later they found all the bodies of all the children hanging from a tree. There was a note it read, "ring around the Rosie pockets full of knives ashes ashes here I come now." Later they found all the bodies hanging from a tree with this errie note," those who mock are the ones who weep those who weep shall be doomed." soon the town was taken off the map. everybody just disappeared.