Ayato-kun is jealous

Stupid fucking trash." Ayato growled lowly, as he watched Nico converse with you. Nico's normal feminine attitude was always at play, and he could've sworn that you blushed at whatever Nico had just said! Ayato could barely continue to stand watching his girl friend practically cheat with him. Practically.

It wasn't like you had made your relationship official or anything, because he'd have to deal with a lot of crap from his superiors. It was painfully obvious that he stared at you quite often, however, and now was no different. For a moment you shivered, since you could've sworn you felt two eyes glaring into the back of your head.

Ayato continued to be a sour puss, his arms crossed against his chest, and a scowl setting on his face. His vermillion hues widened when he saw Nico let out a laugh, and place a hand on your shoulder. That was it! He was so done. Charging forward, he almost landed a kick on Nico, who's reflexes helped him move out of the way. Lucky him, considering if he hadn't moved out of the way, he'd be having a killer headache for a few days. Nico didn't seem to be phased at this, but you however, stared at Ayato angrily.

"A-Ayato-kun! What the hell was that for!" you exclaimed in an aspirated tone, whereas your lover sharply turned his head to glare at you.

"That piece of shit is flirting with you, and you fucking allowed him!" Ayato yelled right back at you. You stood there in silence, confused. What on earth was Ayato even talking about? You were just asking Nico where he got his lipstick from, that was all. You puffed out your cheeks, and sent a sorrowful glance at Nico.

"I apologize for Ayato-kun's behavior. He's a bit bitchy." you bowed your head, your hands pressed firmly together. Nico let out a laugh at this, before creepily licking his lips.

"Hmm~ it's fine, (Name)-chan. You're both just too beautiful, though... I'm almost jealous myself." Nico purred out, before strutting away. Ayato growled once again, before turning you around to face him. However, before he could do anything, you stomped on his foot.

"Nico was finally about to tell me where he got that lipstick from, you jerk. I really liked the color too." you pitifully whined, and Ayato just rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a fuck." And with that, Ayato grabbed your collar and pulled it forward, causing your forehead to hit his. You gasped at the throbbing pain this caused, especially since it seemed you were the only one experiencing it. The smug little shit in front of you didn't seem to care, it was like he wanted to inflict pain on you.

"Dammit, Ayato! That hurt!" you cried out, as you tried to claw away from him. Ayato didn't so much as blink at your futile attempts to move away from him, rather, he moved down to your neck. You stiffened as his incredibly sharp teeth bit your neck, a bit of blood oozing from them.

"S-Stop it..." you trailed off, as he licked the spot, and began kissing and sucking at it. 'How intoxicating.' Ayato thought to himself, before he pulled away, and wiped a bit of saliva from his chin. He almost smirked at your flushed and disheveled expression, but managed to hold it in so that he could continue to look angry. His eyes darted down to the forming bruise on your neck, and in return, you looked down as well. Your jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, Ayato! You've got to be kidding me. How on earth am I going to hide this?" you gaped, before placing a hand to the mark. Even as a ghoul, who knows when that would heal? And you even had to attend a meeting with your Aogiri superiors! What were they going to say when they saw this. Ayato just offered up a measly shrug, before stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"It's a mark for my territory, in a way." he yawned in a bored way, before stretching his arms out, and encasing one around you.

"... Because I sure as hell don't like sharing my territory."