Getting out of hospital and talking things through.

This is two days later. Colleens pov
"Thanks doc! Bye!" I say as I leave hospital.  Josh was waiting outside. "Hey babe!" I say, leaning in for a kiss. "No kisses, we're not together. Actually, I'd like to talk to you about that." He says. "Ok." I reply. Gee. We hop in the car and he drives as fast as possible to my house, not saying a word. We pull up right in front of my door. "About us online dating, it's off. I met someone else. And I really like her." He says. That news hit me like a tidal wave. "Ok. Enjoy her. Bye Joshua." I say. I unlock my door, look around to see Josh is still there. "Continue to text me. I'll always love You." He says, rolling up his car window and driving off. I fling my keys against the wall. I scream "I'LL STILL CHOOSE YOU!" as I dig my head in a pillow and cry. I wish the ground would just swallow me up. Why'd I divorce him? I'll never...EVER get him back now.
Joshua's POV
I pull up outside her house and go to the door. "Hey Rachel!" I say, hugging her. "Hello Joshua!" She replies. "You ready for the best  afternoon slash evening of your life?" I ask . "You betcha!" She replies excitedly. "Hop in!" I say, holding the door of my Black Ford Kuga open. "I'm living for this car! My dad has one as well. Well he did when i was last home 2 years ago." She says, hopping in. I'm thinking about what she said as I walk around the back of the car. I hop in and we fasten our seat belts. I decide to speak up. "You haven't been Home for two years?" I ask. "Nope. I'm Irish. My family are in Ireland. But I planned to go back a week ago...but I met you." She smiled. "Don't worry. You'll see them soon. I promise." I reply. "You think so?" She asks. "I know so." I reply.

Authors note: yoyoyo!! How are you? Hope u enjoyed the chapter? What do u think Joshua is gonna do? Comment what u think! -Katie 😘😘😘