2. Boy Friend

I rushed to my class and luckily got a seat for me. I was in such hurry that I totally didn't notice that a handsome bronze haired boy with fine abs and muscle, glowing eyes was sitting beside me. I was staring at him for a minute and then realised he also noticed me staring at him and I swear the moment got so awkward.

"I ain't that handsome girl" he smirked.

"You're.....wait I meant how could you just ignore this fact that you are too handsome too handle man" I said.

"No one ever complimented me actually but thanks to you" he smiled.

"It's my pleasure" I smiled.

I don't know why I stared at him and started a conversation like I am not really attracted to him but anyway he might be the first friend of mine in this new college.

"By the way I am Andrew. Andrew George"

"George!!!" I screamed loud and could realise that that the whole class was staring at me. And suddenly the teacher got into the class and started his lecture. I was so excited to hear that we have similar surnames and you never know we might be relatives. The whole class I remained thinking and could realise that Andrew was too wondering about my screaming by hearing his surname.

The class ended and before I ask Andrew about his family he started questioning me.

"Why did you scream so loud?? I ain't a criminal I guess.."

"No actually even I belong to a George family. I was eager to know whether we are somehow connected or not"

He was somewhere trying to change the topic and there was a sign of guilt in his face.

"I should go I am late already" he said.

"Late for what? I mean you got three more classes are you going to bunk those?" I asked eagerly.

"Its none of your business girl" he harshly said to me.

I was too angry by his response. What the hell had happened in those few minutes that he changed his sweet attitude into a bitter one.

"Go to hell " I replied angrily.

It was lunch time and I haven't been able to find someone to sit and have my tiffin. I sat alone in a corner of the canteen. Suddenly a girl came and sat beside me. And guess what she was that same girl I crashed with at the corridor.

"Hey Ms. Crasher" she sweetly greeted me.

"I am Diana. Actually I was in a hurry that time and totally forgot to ask your name grade and all.."

"You weren't in hurry Diana. I guess hearing about my boyfriend you felt I am not your type"

I was shocked for a while thinking that whether she was a mind reader. And somewhere I felt she would be a great person to share my college life with.

"I am actually so choosy and especially when it comes about choosing friends I act like a FBI. I am not a girl with thousands of crush even not a girl who has 3-4 boyfriends and 5-6 ex's.. I am far away from such matters and also try to be friend with someone who is totally of my type. Or else people gets bored who aren't of my type sitting with me."

"Don't worry I don't have a boyfriend I have a boy friend."

I understood what she said and found her totally of my type. Like her I too had many male friends and that's totally fine to have male friends rather than having boyfriends.

We had great time in canteen. Though we don't have that much classes together but we got time to talk..