FOUR

Hey, Eyy. Kibaw ko na hearthrob ka sa school pero sa tinuod lang di ka gwapo sa duol (well paku ka duol nimu) pero as I have observed murag mu-warp imong face. 

Pero okay ra oyy. You're  handsome. Imong barug, imong confident na paglakaw (lami kyka labayun) Feeler lang eh. But naa man say ika-buga. You're an intelligent student, atheletic(daw), friendly and HEARTHROB. All in all you're loved by everyone.

What I want to say is that. Everyone loves you.

But here I am. I dreaming of you loving me. 

I want to know your every emotion that your eyes shows. I can't see clearly but your eyes are down and sad as what I have observed. I just want to know it all because it shows more than you says.

Di ta close so I only adore you from a far. Everytime na makakita ko nimu I don't want to stare at you because everybody does that to you. They stare at you as if you're a piece of art. 

And I don't like it, I don't wanna be like them.

They stare at you because they want your attention.

I feel awkward if I see you, so every-time your near my eyes wonder in every direction.

Nafefeel sad naku na nagkafeeler ka (gamay pero mada nagkadaku) pero naa man sad kay right ma feeler kay. Oh well, daghag ganahan nimu besh. Wa bitaw koy pake kung daghag ganahan nimu, kay mura sag kaya nimu ang tanan ma imoha. 

Myged, impossible bro! So wala lang chill lang.

Boys, like you prefer I dont't know; you prefer popular girls, and socialite girls. Wa naku natingala. I wasn't born yesterday. I know all the drills.

I don't mind if you like all of the girls that has all that preferences. I just want to satisfy my curiosity.

Why and what does that eyes says??

And lastly I want to punch you hard because I know your floating in a cloud full of shit load fantasies right now.

Hey Eyy, if I happened to meet you after you/I will graduate. I want to be friends with you because I am still curious about who you are.

If years gone by and I still adore you, I will say it to you face to face. 

PS: Heyy Eyy, I wanna see you shot  3 points because I want to observe how you do it.

    Your shadow within the daylight. You hate spiders but everybody calls me that.

                      -Carol Lynn

-------

©ETERNETARIAN
ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2016

Released: Dec. 20, 2016
2:37PM
End: Dec. 20, 2016
3:50PM