Take me Uno

I don't know what the heck is up with the title but Uno fans, enjoy this lemon!IT'LL BE SHORT I THINK!🍋🍋🍋so sour😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in cell 13, bored as ever and then Jyugo got up and opened the cell door. How's typical of him. Nico, Rock, and Jyugo left, but Uno just sat there.

"Uh..Uno? Are you coming?" Rock asked.

"Nah. I'll stay inside today." He said while glancing at me. I noticed and blushed. His face was so cute.

"Ok. What ever you say." Rock said closing the door and leaving with the other two. I got up and stretched with my arms up over my head. Before I could put them down, I was pinned to the wall by Uno, his hand keeping my hands together. I tried to get out of his grip but of course, he's stronger than me. I blushed as his face was just inches away from mine. His face was covered in lust. Damn. He's so beautiful!
"U-Uno what are you doing?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He said as he began to kiss my neck. Damn it Uno! Why you so fine!? I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot. He took off my shirt and kissed down to my collarbone as I took off the shirt that was wrapped around his waist. He then started kissing my lips. Oh my god, those soft lips though!

I took off his black shirt and he took off my pants.
"U-Uno we shouldn't."

"We should. You want to. We already made it this far." His lustful voice takes over me. I'm already wet. I look at him and his perfect body almost makes me drool. Man, is he SEXY!!!!!!!!! I shouldn't think about these things but god are they true! I'm just in my bra and panties! I hope he doesn't see a stain through my pants because I am wet as shit! He kissed my neck again, unhooking my bra. I take off his blue and white pants and threw them on the floor. He stares at me up and down. I know what he wants. We both take off each others underwear. He lifts my up against the wall. I know this is wrong, But he is so big!!!! Damn! Now I know the ladies are lining up for THAT! But wait. I know what's about to happen. I'm still a virgin! It's my first time! But who cares!

"U-Uno!"

"Shhh. I got you, I got you. Now, this might hurt...a little bit?"

"Why was that a question?"

"Because I'm not entirely sure how much this'll hurt. I'm sorry if it does. I'm so sorry."
With that, he inserted his manhood inside me. Wait. CONDOM! He's not wearing one! Does he have one?
I screamed as he slowly pushed it in. I see sweat already on his face.

"Or maybe it'll hurt a lot."

I start to tear up from the pain.
"Sshhh..."
He starts stroking my hair which seems to work very well. He wipes away the tears. The pain seems to be going away.

"Ok, (y/n) I'm gonna start thrusting, ok?"

"Y-yeah ok."

He begins thrusting at a slow pace. It hurts a little but not as much as before. I slightly moan as the pain turns into pleasure.

"Man, you're so tight."

"You're so big."

He picks up the pace and thrusts faster. The pleasure is starting to take over me. I can't take it.

"U-Uno...faster."
He moves faster and harder as we both moan loudly. At this point, I really don't care who sees us. Even if the guys catch us, I don't give a DAMN! All I care about is Uno. No one else. Soon, he's going at his fastest and hardest. We moan so loud that the glass on the window could break any minute. My womanhood is just pouring out with juices. I can't take it anymore! I'm at my climax!

"U-Uno I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!"
We both cum after that. His warm juices filling me up. If I get pregnant, it'll all be worth it. We just sit there panting our hearts out.
"I love you, Uno."

"I love you too, (y/n)"
We here the others coming back.

"Damn, their coming! (Y/n) quick put your clothes back on."

"But we smell like cum!"

"I'll just say that Rock farted on the way out."

I laugh when he says that as we put our clothes on. We quickly sit in the same spots we were left in.

"Man, that was fun!" Nico says with his arms in the air."

"Yeah-Ew what the hell is that smell?" Jyugo asks.

"Rock Farted on the way out."

"What!? No didn't!"

"Silent but deadly, man." Uno says.

"Anyway, what did you guys do while we were gone?" Jyugo asks.

"Nothing." We say together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go, Uno fans, including myself! Hope you enjoyed! I tried my best since I haven't written a lemon in forever.