Chapter One

Flashback

"Okasan! Outosan!"

My grandfather is patting my back while saying comforting words. My mom and dad died. I can't believe that they passed away. I'm clutching my grandfather's chest,crying my self to death. WHY? this question keeps on bugging me. Why did my parents die? They are my life!why them?!

"Hush now,Tana. Everything's gonna be alright."

Alright?

No.

"No ojiisan. It will never be alright. My parents died. I love them very much ojiisan!"

I was shocked when my grandfather stood up. I looked at him. I want to shiver in fear because of the emotions in his eyes.

"I SAID STOP! ARE YOU STUPID?! Get up!" he yelled.

 I stood up. I can feel my legs shaking.

"From now on. You will live here in Japan. Tomorrow is the first day of your training as the next leader of our yakuza. "

I looked at him like watching a very scary monster. I shake my head for him to know that I don't like it.

"You have no choice, Tana. You're the next leader of our yakuza,whether you like it or not."

Shaking my head,i pushed him and i ran as fast as i could but when i reached the gate all my courage sank at the bottom of the ocean.

In front of me is a 25 ft. steel gate and there are guards at the side of it. I know the gate is locked.

"See?no escape. This is you destiny my granddaughter and your destiny starts ..... now." my grandfather smiled evilly. 

This is where my life begins.

Yamaguchi  Mansion

My body fell on the bed. I groan. I'm so tired and i feel like i really can't move a finger. damn!that old man!

12 years ago i started my training. I've been trained to become a yakuza leader. From 6:00 am,I'm at the field training,and when the clock strikes at 6:00 pm i will immediately go to the library to have a 5 hours lecture about the rules, businesses, transactions, and other things about yakuza. It is my daily routine. Very tiring right? but i don't have a choice because this is my destiny and this can help me give justice to my parent's death.

3 years ago. I discovered that the death of my parents is not an accident. Yes,someone killed my parents and yes you're right,i want revenge. A justice for my parents. I'm going to kill them with my own hands.

I'm not afraid of killing people. I'm used to it since I was 16 . Killing for me is just a piece of chicken, well what can you expect from a lady like me?

"Ma'am,Tana pinapatawag po kayo ng lolo nyo." my pinay maid said.

"Just tell him I'll be there in 10 minutes." she nodded then she went out.

-__-

I can understand Tagalog because I am also a Pinay,half Pinay. Sa Pilipinas ako pinanganak i stayed there for 5 years then we went to England and now japan.

Kahit nasa England na kami, mom and dad wanted me to speak Tagalog. Hindi ko raw ito pwedeng kalimutan. I speak Tagalog but very seldom because my accent is kinda funny. hahaha!damn! Slang daw sabi nila that's why nag-English lang ako.

So much for this. Pupuntahan ko na si ojiisan.

I saw him in the middle of the library. He is sitting with so much power and confidence. He motioned me to sit on the chair beside him, so I did.

"You want to go to the Philippines to study? why?"

"You promised me on my 16th birthday that you will allow me to go out and enjoy myself when my 18th birthday comes and look! I'm 19 already so it means i can decide, and here it is. I want to go to the Philippines to continue my study."

He sighed. "If that's what you want fine. I keep promises."

Ang laki ng smile ko.

He handed a brown envelope to me. Binuksan ko ito.

Naisha Reichner

"Naisha Reichner?" i asked him.

"For privacy and protection"

yeah right. Hindi nila pwedeng malaman na I'm Naisha Katana Reichner Yamaguchi. I need to protect my identity. Inside the envelope is a fake birth certificate of mine and other important papers that I need to have.

Nang nasa labas na ako ng library i stopped walking. Slowly, napangiti ako. A huge evil smile.

Philippines.

Lugar kung saan ko hahanapin ang pumatay sa parents ko.

The devil is coming. I smell VICTORY