Austin Carlile is my dad?

*flashback*

I ran up to the house engulfed in flames. The house I grew up in. I heard my mom screaming out my name and then all you could here were sirens....

*end of flashback*

I immediately sat up straight drenched in sweat in the foster home that I was recently put in. I looked over at my clock its only 3:00am I groan and lay back down. I won't be able to go back to sleep so I decide to go take a shower before my ten foster brothers and sisters take over. The door is locked I silently curse to myself for not checking to see if charlie was asleep. Charlie is only 5 and he always feels the need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I bang on the door as to no one could hear it. "Charlie open the fucking door" he's the only real Johnson all of the rest of us are foster kids. "I'm telling mom you said fuck!!!!!!" "listen you little fuck head I'll give you candy if you just get out I want to get dressed before everyone else wakes up" my foster parents feel the need to wake us all up at 6am no matter what day it is. "fine then you blue headed freak." he walked out of the bathroom looking satisfied. I get in the shower before the cold air hits me seeing as its 2 days before Christmas. I have my iPod playing when Second&Sebring comes on singing along and ignoring the real world I'm suddenly awakened from my own world by Danny and Ben banking on the door hollering for me to hurry up for work. were all 17 and work at Hot Topic Alexx my best friend and foster brother works at Spencers. I hurriedly get dressed and blow dry my hair and throw on some simple makeup and rush out in a record time. we all dash down stairs and grab a monster and I slip on my vans before running out the door to get to work early knowing there will be a busy day considering Of Mice & Men are having a meet and greet there.