Meeting the worst of them all! YATA!!!

-Amamine's P.O.V-

"Welcome to HOMRA?"  I was still angry, you see I am a hot tempered person," Why, I was just dragged here, by some stranger!"

      Suddenly, someone barged in the room. Wearing a hat, large and loose shirt standing on his skateboard. Just stared at me, he was about to punch me. Then the red hair guy, just grabbed his hand and calmed him down.

    "Yata!! , What have I told you earlier!"

    "Mikoto-sa..n..."

    Oh I see, Yata was the name? Man, he is so rude. He glared at me deeply and saw the tattoo on my wrist. He just smirked at me, Oh my god! he is messing with the wrong person.

     "Pfft... Newcomer eh?  You better respect me!"

     "Who the hell, do you think you are!? Seriously who are you?"

    And the red spiky hair dude was Mikoto right? I was really wondering who he was.. Is he a crazy pedo, or just a maniac... Gosh, why am I stuck with these people? I just lost my family, and now you are making me stick with them?

     "Well, I'm not an average guy. The name is Yata Misaki. I was recruited into the red clan, because I had nothing to do. I guess that is enough for intoduction?"

   "Red Clan?" so I guess I am going to be trapped with these people, I better introduce myself too," Uhm... Yata!"

   "What?!" He was just like smiling within," I know you regretted what you did right".

   " I guess so!, By the way the name is Amamine Uragina!"

    He was shocked for a second, looked at Mikoto and turned back at me. Making a pitiful expression,  which I had to agree was kinda cute. As he was about to open his mouth.

    "Sorry, But I guess I didn't introduce myself. I am Mikoto Suoh, the king of the Red Clan! "

     I realised what I did and just froze. I kept quiet and began to talk..... As all the things I said to him, he still treats me with a small glimpse of a smile. HOW HOT!!!

     Even though I have a very boyish looking face, I love bishounen guys. Now, I guess Mikoto is one of them.

     "Mikoto-sama.... I am so sorry for what I said. You can ask me to do anything!"

     "No need to add the -sama suffix... Anything you say?" His left eyebrow shot up and slight smork was seen.

     I shouldn't have said that! I was scared of was he would tell me to do and was sweating. I just stared at him for a while, and then an idea popped up.

      "No, Please!"

      "I was just going to tell you to join Yata's team.... You thought of something pervy..... eh?"

      My cheeks became crimson red and had looked down...

-Mikoto's P.O.V-

    I was just about to go to the town and had already put on my jacket. Then, I felt a slight tug on my shirt. It was Anna, I recruited her when her family had died because of the Blue Clan. Eventhough, at first she barely talked to us she gradually got better. She also is the min weapon for us.

     "Mikoto," as usual she was holding her marbles in her hand,"Today you will meet someone, A person who has the same power like you".

   I couldn't help but notice her marbles moving around the map she had under her. As the marble stopped, we would know it was that person's location.

      "Her name is Amamine," Then she looked at me,"The queen of the Red Clan."

   I was jaw dropped, then Tatara entered. Still holding the camera, as he was filming.

      "King, what are we going to do today?"

      "We will be hunting for someone, who has the same power as me"...

   As I sucked on my cigarette,  we all started walking. Tatara, Izumo, Yata and the new recruits.  Just because I was the king, I could sense people who had fire in them. Then there, Amamine Uragina, running away from the mountain. Looking scared, that was when I wanted to protect her....  Our QUEEN...