"Morning." I smiled.

"Oh, hey." Stiles said, yawning and stretching.

"You guys have to get ready." I stated.

"We don't have clothes with us." Scott said.

"Oh yeah. I'll get you some." I said heading out my bedroom door.

I went to the basement and into the laundry room. I grabbed two of my brother's shirts. My brother is gone but my mom couldn't part with some of the only things we had left of him. I walked back upstairs and threw them at the boys and they caught them easily.

"There's the bathroom I have extra toothbrushes in the bottom drawer by the sink." I said.

"Thanks." they said.

Stiles went into the bathroom first and I heard the sink turn on. I went downstairs and got my puppy. I brought him up and sat him down on the couch with me.

I changed the channel on tv to Spondgebob. It was one of my favorite kid shows. Scott sat down next to us and scratched my dog's head.

"What's his name?" he asked.

"Caleb." I answered.

Caleb was a couple of months old and a German Shepherd my dad got him for me for my 16th birthday, which was coming up in a few weeks. He got him early before the move. He wanted to train him to police dog but I didn't want him to.

Stiles came out of the bathroom then and Scott got up and went in. Stiles sat where Scott was previously and scratched Caleb's head.

"His name is Caleb." I said.

"Cool, is he going to be a police dog?" he asked.

"My dad wants him to be, but I don't." I said.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"I don't know I guess I just want him safe." I shrugged.

"Oh." was all he said.

Scott came out and we got up. It was about seven o'clock now. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made them some toast and they gobbled it down, like they haven't eaten in days.

"Aren't you going to eat, Tori?" Stiles asked me.

"Nah. I usually don't eat breakfast." I shrugged, leaning against the counter, watching them eat their toast.

"Eat it." Stiles said.

"Eat what?" I asked.

"This." he said , throwing a banana at me.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes. Now eat." he demanded.

"Fine." I glared at him. I ate my banana and when they were done with their toast we headed out.

"Do you just want to ride with us?" Stiles asked as we walked out. We walked up to his blue jeep.

"Sure." I said.

He opened the drivers door and helped me get in. I climbed over plopped down in the back. Stiles and Scott or in and Stiles started the jeep. We drove down to school in comfortable silence. I pulled my phone out and texted my dad. I told him I got a ride with some friends.

We got to school and pulled into a parking space. He got out and then helped me get out. We walked in and went to our lockers. Then we walked to home room together.

I sat in my seat an mumbled a few 'hellos' to Allison, Lydia, and Jackson. They all smiled and greeted me.

The bell rang and the announcements came on. I sat quietly, not even bothering to join in the conversations buzzing around me. I was getting tired of school already. It was only the first day but still. I was smart and all, I had A's and B's, but it was just boring. Nothing really interested me. Just three years left.