His Bedroom

You have just gotten to your boyfriend Zachs house. He invited you to come over . When you knocked on the door you saw his standing in the door way with only sweatpants on. You saw his abs and his chains around his neck. He grind at you and invited you in. He said to you "I'm really glad you came over." You smiled and he began kissing you. He started biting your lips. His kisses were so sweet and juicy. He stopped kissing you and said "you got me wanted to go deeper then ever before." He then got up from the couch and grabbed your hand and lead you down the hallway to his bedroom. He gently laid you down on the bed and slowly removedyour shirt and pants. Then he was pulling your hair well he was thrusting between your legs. He said "I'm gonna ride on you baby, all night." You began to feel his cock inside you. He said "scream my name." You began to moan as he thrust his body hard against yours and he started rubbing your thighs. You were raped your legs around him and grabbed his back. You felt the chills on your arms rise as he pushed against you harder. You liked it. You saw his chest moving fast he was breathing heavily. You felt his breathing against your kneck. He then slowly pulled out and kissed you gently.