Swasan first meet

Recap - Swara and shekhar shifting to kolkata for swara's treatment . Intro of sanskaar's godfather .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Part 2♡

Outside the airport

Swara was waiting for shekhar to return with taxi when she saw a man fighting with a foreign lady for some unknown reason . She goes to them to know about the matter. 

Man - I will park my car here . U can park ur car anywhere else
Lady - who are u to order me ???

Man - u don't know me I am the biggest don of kolkata the great SM . So, Don't dare to argue with me .

Their fight was disturbed by a voice .

Voice - hey mr.don !!!!

The lady and the man I mean sanskaar turned only to see our swara standing there. 

Swara goes to sanskaar .

Swara - what happened why u both are fighting ???
Man - that's none of ur business...
Swara - hey !!! Who are u to tell me about my business ...
Sanskaar was about to tell swara his identity when swara itself said it. 
Swara (mimics sanskaar) -  I am biggest don of kolkata the great SM .
Sanskaar - how do u know that ???
Swara (again mimics him ) - that's none of ur business ...

Sanskaar becomes red in angerangry while the lady laughs .

Sanskaar ( points fingers towards swara ) - u !!!!!
Swara also points fingers towards him and both eyes each other angrily making people to become curious and make a circle around them to see the tamasha .

Sanskaar - dekh loonga  tumhe ...
Swara - oh u want to see me .... (shows  her dress and takes a turn ) see ... see ... am I looking pretty ??? Oh I am slaying !!! Thnk u ... (she acts to blush)

Everyone present there start laughing while sanskaar becomes more angry and irritated .

Swara (again points her finger towards him) - chalo... abb niklo and park ur car somewhere else !!!
Sanskaar - now u will see what sanskaar maheshwari can do !!!!
Swara (acts to fear) - main toh darr gayi ...
And started laughing leaving sanskaar in shock as this first time that someone insulted the great SM .
Sanskaar - I will take revenge from u ...

Saying this sanskaar left from there while lady thnx swara .

Swara (to the people gathered there) - abb tum logon ki bhi bezzati karoon kya !!! (Now should I insult u all also) .....

Every one get frightened and leaves from there  :-p

Swara phone starts ringing . She swipes the screen and picks the phone .
Swara - hello !!!! Yes baba ...
Shekhar - beta I am waiting for u with the taxi at the GATE TWO OF AIRPORT . So come there ...
Swara - ok....

And cuts the call .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here in sanskaar's side

He was waiting for his godfather to arrive when he sees him coming out with some bodygaurds handling his laguage . He goes and touches his feet and welcomes him . While dp blesses him .

Dp - god bless u my child !!! Hope u will get marry soon ...
Sanskaar - sir !!! Aap bhi na ...
And he unknowingly blushes .
Dp - my child is blushing .... (laughs) ok lets go ...

They leave for the maheshwari mansion .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Maheshwari mansion
At night

Sanskaar was sitting in his room thinking about swara . Unknowingly a curve appears on his lips when her face flashes in front of her eyes . Her chain of thoughts was disturbed by knock on the door .

Sanskaar (without seeing on the door)- yes come in .
Dp - ye lo .. garma garam khana taeyaar hai .... (hot -hot food is ready )
Sanskaar - arre ... sir you here ???
Dp - can't I come in ur room ???
Sanskaar - No .. no.... that's not the thing why u took pain to bring food for me ????
Dp smiles and make sanskaar sit on the sofa and keep the food tray in front of him .
Dp - Tum kitne bhi bade ho jao mere liye bachhe hi rahoge ....
Sanskaar smiles and starts eating .
He again get lost in thoughts of swara .

Dp - so what happened about shekhar's money ??? U know na he took a loan of 50 lakhs .... I want the whole money with the interest .
Sanskaar who is in thoughts of swara doesn't replied .
Dp - sanskaar ...
Sanskaar - no reply ...
Dp - sanskaar ....
Sanskaar - no reply ...

Sanskaar doesn't replied so dp shaked him bcoz of which he came to senses .

Sanskaar - hmmm yes sir ....
Dp - where were u lost ???
Sanskaar - nothing ....
Dp - u can't lie from me ... say what happened ???

Sanskaar can't hide anything from his sir so he told dp everything .

Dp (angrily) -  how can u loose in front of that girl ??? U should have shown him what u are ....
Sanskaar - but sir ....
Dp - leave all that .. but whenever u will meet him next time tell him what u are ...... u are SM and u should maintain ur dignity ..

Sanskaar nods yes and dp leaves angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap - their ways are different but their destiny is same . Swasan second meet .

Done with the part . Hope u all liked it . So guys in next part there will be swasan second meet . So stay stunned .

Vote !!! Comment !!!!