Why am I so stupid? Seriously Stupid or forgetful should be my middle name.

.....

"Congratulations you two. Both of you look absolutely stunning!" I smile at the newly wedded couple.

"Thank you Selena. You look great as always. Thanks for coming." Patricia smiles at me.

"I wasn't going to miss your wedding, come on!" I joke.

"Well we should check up on everyone else." Patricia says.

"Yeah, yeah sure go ahead." I smile at them.

"You're not leaving so soon right?" Kyle asks.

"No. I'm still here for a little bit."

"We'll catch you later?" Kyle suggests.

"Sure." I smile at them as they move to hug me and then walk away. I'm happy for both of them, they make an adorable couple.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, I wasn't really looking ahead as I was texting my mom. Suddenly I crashed into a hard body and I felt something cold spill onto my covered stomach.

Shit. This was a brand new dress. I look down to see my torso covered with red wine. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I'm so terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I hear am awfully familiar voice. No it can't be. I look up and confirm my suspicions to be correct. Standing in front of me was no other then the man who broke my heart in a million pieces-Harry Styles.

"Selena...." Harry says not breaking our gaze.

I quickly look away and focus my attention back to my now stained dress,"This is going to take weeks to get out. Fuck." I mumble to myself.

"I really am sorry." Harry says genuinely. For some reason, it doesn't seem like he's apologizing for the dress.

My head immediately shots up and I look Harry in the eye,"What exactly are you apologizing for Harry?"

"For alot of things. Including ruining your dress." Harry says, not breaking eye contact with me.

"It's fine. I'll clean it up. I was on my way to the bathroom anyways." I say and walk past him.

Harry holds onto my wrist and pulls me back,"Selena."

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" Harry asks.

"Harry, there's nothing to talk about. I'll get the dress clean. Don't worry about it."

Harry looks at me intensely,"Selena, please can we talk?"

"Harry. Let me go. I don't want to talk to you about anything." I say rather loudly and look around to see people staring at us.

"Please just hear me out Selena." Harry says raising his voice.

"Harry, you're making a scene. Let me go." I whisper as I struggle with his strong grip. He wasn't hurting me but he was holding on tightly making sure I couldn't escape. Harry looks around once and then starts walking pulling me along with him.

"Harry. What are you doing? Where are you taking me? Just let me go. This is harassment you know that right?" I try to free myself from his grip as Harry just continues to walk ahead.

Harry walks inside a bathroom and pulls me along with him and locks the door. He lets go of my hand and I immediately rush to the door but Harry stands in front of it and blocks it.

"Harry, what the hell? Move out of the way so I can leave." I glare at him.

"Selena please. I just want you to hear me out. That's all I'm asking." Harry pleads.