five ;

Avery take the name list of the army who's going to the 107th. She read it and see Bucky's name

"And the last one is,James Buchanan Barnes." Avery look at Bucky and frowns

Avery leave the army and get into the tent to have some discussion with Peggy.

"Don't tell me that you put Barnes on the list?" Avery shows Peggy the name list.

"He wants to go sis. I can't stop him. What? You're not letting him go?" Peggy asked.

"No,I mean he need more practise. He's not good at this." Avery lies. Avery really don't wanna let him go.

"I've seen his record Avery." Peggy said.

"Okay,just forget about this." Avery smiles and left Peggy.

Avery looks at the army file and write a report about it. She takes Bucky's file and see his picture.

"Ave." Bucky place his hand on Avery's shoulder

"What are you doing here?" Avery close his file and look at him

"I know you don't want me to go" Bucky says

"Its dangerous! Schmidt is really dangerous. Please stay." Avery hold his hand.

"Look,I'm going to celebrate with Steve. You comin?"  Bucky don't answer Avery. He changed his topic.

"You don't even answer me. Answer me Bucky." Avery replied.

"Look,its not going to be a bad idea. I mean,I'm in the war like 3 years." Bucky sighs.

"I know. But I'm afraid that you're not coming back." Avery hugs him.

"Hey,I will come back. Don't worry." Bucky buries his face in Avery's neck

"Maybe I'm not going. If I'm going,I'll be with you there." Avery smiles.

"Please." Bucky pouted

"Okay." Avery smiles.

captain america is comin'