Fight

"Well look who came back." Jack said sarcastically. I snapped. "JACK YOU SURE ARENT MAKING THINGS BETTER!! I WAS GONNA KILL MYSELF AND I SHOULD OF HAVE! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" I said taking my hood off, yelling, and crying. "GO LOOK JACK! I WAS GONNA DO IT! I COULD OF BUT I DIDNT!! TRY LIVING LIKE I DID! AT LEAST MARK CARES!" I yelled still crying. I got my knife out and held it in front of my stomach. Mark grabbed it. "I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE AND I WONT!" I yelled. I earned a slap to my face. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" I yelled turning around, tackling Jack. I took out my katana. Mark jerked the weapon out of my hand. I slapped Jack and walked away with another bruise. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled flipping Jack off. He ran and pushed me. I felt a sharp pain in my leg. "AGHH!!" I yelled with Jack getting off. I grabbed the knife Jack stabbed me with. I pushed him against a wall and I put the knife to Jack's neck. "I HAD TO WATCH MY WHOLE FAMILY DIE!! MY SISTER WAS SCREAMING MY NAME AS SHE GOT EATEN!!" I yelled and Felix walked over trying to get me away from Jack. My eyes turned red and my fangs started to show. My hair was glowing with a green aura. I hovered above the ground. "I WANT TO SEE THEM!! YOUR JUST MAKE ME WANT TO DIE!!" I yelled my eyes glowing red. I let him go and I walked away. Jack's eyes went black and he flew after me. "LISTEN I DIDNT EVEN SEE MY FAMILY!" Jack said punching me. I got fed up and bit his neck. He screamed in pain as I drank his blood. I stopped and went to the ground. I put my hood back on and walked to the campfire but I didn't stop to sit I went further away. I went where nobody could see me. I howled and turned into a Dire wolf. I ran back at full speed and tackled Mark. I licked his face. "Awww little pubbo." Mark said petting me. I was happy. I ran to Jack. I barked and accidentally howled, turning into a human. "Whoops." I said walking off. Jasper ran to me and took me away from Jack. "Hey I'm Isaac." Isaac said. "Hi!" I said keeping my hood over my face. "Can you teach me how to use my katana?" He asked and I nodded. We got up and he grabbed his katana.

TIME SKIP AFTER TRAINING

"Well we will have more practice another day." I started to quietly a song. It was called Her Last Words.
"Just an average girl, she always wore a smile, she was cheerful and happy for a short while, now she's older, things are gettin colder, life's not what she thought, she wished someone had told her, she told ya she was down, you let it slip by, so from then on she kept it on the inside, she told herself she was alright, but she was telling white lies, can you tell? Look at her dull eyes, tried to stop herself, from crying every night,but she knew there was no chance of feelin alright, summer came by, all she wore was long sleeves, cause those cuts on her wrists were bleedin through you see, she knew she was depressed, didn't want to admit it, didn't think she fit in, everyone seemed to miss it, she carried on like a soldier with a battle wound, bleedin out from every cut her body consumed, she had no friends at school, all alone she sat, and if someone were to notice, she would blame it on the cat, those cuts on her wrists, they were no mistake, but no one cared enough to save her from this self hate, Things were goin down, never really up, and now shes stuck I. This stupid rut, she knew what she had to do next, just stand on that chair and tie the rope around her neck, she wrote a letter with her hands shaking wild, 'Look at me now, are you proud of your precious child?", she knew her parents weren't the ones to blame, it's the world that should bow down its head in shame, she stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon, just don't think, it'll all be over soon, the chair fell down as she took her final breath, its all over, all gone, now she's greeting death, her mum walks in, she falls down to the floor, and now nothin can take back what she just saw, the little girl that she raised was just hangin there, her body's pale and her face is violently bare, she sees the note and unfolds with care, all she does is stare, 'how can this be fair', she starts readin as the tears roll down her face 'im sorry mum but this worlds just not my place, I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in, I've come to realize this worlds full of sin, there's nothin for me here, I'm just a waste of space, I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race, it's a disgrace, I was misplaced, born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place, it's okay though, cause you'll see me soon, you'll know when your time has come, just look out at the moon, as it shines bright, throughout the night, and remember everyone's facin their own fight, but I can't deal with the pain, in not a fighter, you'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter, so let the world know, that I died in vein, because the world around me, is the one to blame, and in a year you'll forget I'm gone, cause I'm not really somethin to be dwelled on, that's what they used to tell me, all those kids at school, so I'm goin by the law majority rules, my presence on this earth is not needed any longer, and if anything, I hope this makes you stronger, you're the best friend, that I ever had, such a shame I had to make you so very sad, but just remember that you ment everything to me, and to my heart, you're the only one that held the key, now it's time to go, I'm runnin out of space to write, and yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight, I'm watching over you, from the clouds above, and sending down the purest and whitest dove, to watch over you, and be my helpful eye, so this is it world, goodbye'." I finished the song when someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey wanna come eat? That was beautiful by the way." Tiffany took me to the campfire.