requests/forms, etc.

Hi again, glad you liked the examples enough to keep reading. I've been improving with my cover work and am now able to expand, whoo hoo. Now with more aesthetics available, please go to town with requests! But keep in mind it may take longer to create everything.

ALSO: I am best at teen fiction and romance aesthetics. If you ask for a fantasy graphic, it may not be as good.

If you end up not liking your aesthetic, I will be open to editing it twice. NO EDITING FOR TRAILERS UNLESS ITS A SPECIFIC FIX. Pm me the corrections you want done. After that, you may want to get a cover made by someone more professional than me. Please tell me if you don't want the cover! I won't be offended or anything.

If you would like to request one, fill out the form below and comment on this chapter or pm me if needed.

Payment: mention me in the description, a permanent follow, and/or dedicate a chapter to me.

COVER FORM EXAMPLE:
Author name: laurynjanelle

Title: hey, glasses

Subtitle: No one noticed him but her.

Desc/summary: a girl has a huge crush on a nerdy guy who's name is hardly used because people only acknowledge him by his glasses.

Genre(s): teen fiction, romance

Ideas: colors, fonts, characters, structure, mood or tone, are some ideas to help me make the best possible cover for you!

MOOD BOARD FORM EXAMPLE:

Genre: Teen Fiction

Central Theme: Blue, Beach, Forest, Teen, School

Mood: Happy, Sad, Angry, Grunge

Any Other Notes: Colors, Characters, Specific things you would like to see

PLAYLIST FORM EXAMPLE:(The songs will be based on how much info you give me and you can request a certain amount. If you don't say specifically, it may range in between 5-15 songs)

Mood/Amount: Chill/ 10 songs

Central Theme for Story/Layout for Story: Queen Bee meets her match with a nerdy guy, etc.

Genre of story and for music: Teen Fiction, pop, hip hop

Recommended Artists: Lana Del Rey, J. Cole etc.

TRAILER FORM EXAMPLE:

Author: your username

Title: The Moody, Brooding Bad Boy

Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance

Mood: Is this a funny trailer? Suspenseful? Happy? Sad? Scary?

Layout of Story: Tell me what goes on, give me a description and a GENERAL, chronological order of events

Song(s)or artists and genre: Katy Perry- Teenage Dream, Kendrick Lamar, etc., Pop, Rock,

Characters: Tell me your cast and please answer yes or no if for some scenes I use a more common actor if I can't find a lot of scenes with your specific cast

Any Specific Details You Want: Type of text, color of text, if you want a gradient for your text (one color fades into another or darker color to lighter), The default text color will be white, any specific scenes you want me to look up, any specific phrases you want me to use, anything else that would make your trailer ideal :)

THE MORE DETAIL YOU USE, THE MORE PERFECTED YOUR AESTHETIC WILL BE. If you do not give me enough information, I may not accept your request or I may have to just go to town with what I've got and it may not match what you intended.

Thank you for reading! Happy Requesting!