Heat

"Ink,ink where are you?"you asked when suddenly you hear something almost like...m-moaning!?"ink?"you ask worried
You go up to his room(forgot to say that you are in a house😓)and look in quietly.What you saw shocked you by far it was ink moaning your name and you also saw a rainbow glow coming from his crotch area"mmmm...(y/n)..your so tight"was all you could hear.you suddenly acted like you just came in"i-ink what are you doing??!""(y-y/n) it's not what it looks like I-but before ink could finish you kissed him passionately on the lips(teeth?)"do you want me to help you with your heat?"you ask ink nodded slowly,he took off your shirt and bra and licked one of you boobs while messing with the other this made you moan softly ink smirked and went down to your pants/skirt/shorts and took them off along with your panties he took off his pants to show a 7-8 wide member you wondered how he would fit inside you?he pinned you down to the bed and positioned himself to your entrance "ink-AHHH!" You moaned out loud cause he rammed into you mercilessly he kept on ramming himself into you not giving you time to adjust so you were moaning of pain and pleasure "(y-y/n) I'm close!!"groaned ink "m-me too-ahhh"after a few more thrusts you came and he came after you ink slowly moved out of you and kissed your forehead "I love you (y/n"" I love you to inky"
You had a baby,got married, and died THE END😚