Dantana - Dani & Santana (glee)

Prompt : Danid finds out about Santana's past with bullying.

Dani POV

Santana ... She's so beautiful. god im so lucky. We have been together for 2 weeks and im completly head over heels with this girl. Im so lucky i get to see my girlfriend at work and hanging out everyday! We also work with her best friends Rachel and Kurt whom i have become good friends with but i dont know them out of work so Santana invited me over to their loft tonight and im kind of nervous. 

I just knocked on the door and Santana opened it right away, she is in a short dress and she looks really good. She gave me a kissed putting her hand in mines and i smiled walking in " So babe this is Our loft " She says while smiling and Kurt is Standing in the kitchen with Rachel " Hey Dani! " they both wave and we walk over to them. I hug both and they pour me a glass of white wine " Thanks " i say smiling while taking a small sip since i dont drink much. 

After about 2 hours we were all sitting around the living room. Rachel and Kurt were really drunk. Santana and I were just tipsy. " So How did you move here from High school all together?" i asked curious and Rachel laughs " Wellllll San here was the biggest bitch in school... " They giggles and Santana glared at them " yeah she bullies everyone but once Brittney cheated she became a softy and we all became friends and moved out here since we all wanted to be here anyways " I looked at her a bit shocked...

I have a really bad past with bullying so to hear that Santana was a bully kind of turned me off.

" So babe tell me about that bullying " I asked and she looked down. Kurt laughed and Rachel stood up coming to me and whispering in my hear looking like she is about to fall on her face " Santana here used to be a cheer leader.. you know the head bitchy one and well.. she threw slushy's at our faces and shit... then she became one of us but would still mess with us like calling Kurt lady hummel " She said and Kurt nodded " Stop it Rach " Santana said in a angry tone and i rolled my eyes " what else ?" i ask and rachel giggles sitting on Santanas lap " Well she called me freak and stuff... but yeah she was a total bitch " I nodded and looked at santana. her face looked mortifyed. " Well i guess its my time to go.. ill see you guys at work. Nice being here with you " i said smiling and hugging Kurt and rachel skipping Santana...

I walked out of the door and down the hall.. i cant belive santana was one of those cheerleading bitches. They harassed me every day and it destroyed my life completly. " Dani! " I head someone yell and i didnt even turn around knowing it would be santna " Babe wait up! " She screams and i felt her hands wrap around my waist from the back " Dont go " She says in my ear and i pull myself out of her grip " Dont talk to me Santana  " I said sternly and she sighed " I know you are totally against everything  they just told you but that was in high school im diffrent now " She said with pleading eyes and i sighed turning away " I cant be with a person like that Santana " I said and she held my chin making me look in her eyes " I know and im not that person anymore... i was a stupid high school kid " I looks down and she kissed my cheek " Please dont let my past define who i am now.. you know alot about that " she whispered turning my arms around to see my scars and tattoos. I nodded slowly and looked up " Just promise me ill never meet that Santana " I whispered and she smiled " I promise with all my heart she is dead " I wrapped my arms around her neck and nuzzled into the crook of her neck " I love you " She whispered and i looked up quickly " Woah san.. " She cut me off before i could continue " I know its too soon or whatever but i feel something with you that no one else had made me feel " She says and i smiles a little " Whats that?" I ask and she puts her hands on my cheeks " Pure unconditional Love " I look down feeling blush rise in my cheeks and she brings my chin up and kisses me softly and pasiontly against the wall in the middle of the hallway. When we finally broke the kiss to breath and closed my eyes putting m forhead on hers " I love you too " i say opening my eyes to see her reaction and her eyes are still closed but she has the biggest face eating smile on right now and i kiss her cute dimple " Wanna sleep over?" she asks and i nod vigorously. She takes me back to her loft and we head straight to her curtain closed room. She gave me some sweats and a Tank top and she wore the same getting into bed with me.. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder up to my neck " Good night beautiful " I closed my eyes smiling.. Im in love...