Chapter One - The beginning

👡 Rose pov 👡

Another day in the fairytale world is the best , I was supposed to meet granny in her office I almost forgot OH NO I better run now , I ran to the Headmistress office just in time.

👠 Headmistress Cinderella pov 👠

Where is Rose she is supposed to be here *Knock on the door* "Come in Rose" I said.

👡 Rose pov 👡

Hi granny sorry for being almost late ... so... why do you want to see me? Is it something about my shoes ?
I know I should not wear this pair of blue and red stripes high heels but they look so cute

👠 Headmistress Cinderella pov 👠

No Rose this isn't about your shoes is about your behaviour. "What did I do?" asked Rose. I'm sorry Rose but you are being kicked out of Regal academy and the fairytale world...
"WHAT I DID NOTHING" shouted Rose. Rose please calm down you are being kicked out because you stole Vicky's wand and tried to destroy Joy's wand

👡 Rose pov 👡

"and tried to destroy Joy's wand" said Granny. But I will not do anything to harm Joy she is my best friend and I do not commit crimes like stealing Vicky's wand. "There is a video footage and proof that you did stole her wand" said Headmistress Cinderella (she is Rose granny)
But... I did not steal it why won't you belive me
👠 Headmistress Cinderella pov 👠

"belive me Granny" said Rose.  Is not that I don't want to belive you but there is proof that you stole the wand I want to belive you but I can't there is proof just admit what you had done and I might not kick you out of Regal academy or the fairytale world "BUT I REALLY DID NOT STEAL THAT WAND WHY WON'T YOU BELIVE ME" shouted Rose. Then Snowwhite and the other teachers entered "What is going on here with all the screaming Cinderella class is almost starting and why is Rose here? Is it about the stolen wand " said Snowwhite.
Yes Snow (nickname for Snowwhite) is about the stolen wand

Professor Snowwhite pov

"the stolen wand" said Cinderella
Well stop arguing with Rose let's just go announce that she will be banished from both Regal academy and fairytale world. "WHAT I WILL BE BANISHED FROM THE FAIRYTALE WORLD" shouted Rose

*All student went to the auditorium for a roll call*

📚 Astoria pov 📚

What is going on? Why is Rose on the stage with all the other teachers? "Is she in trouble oh no Astoria what should we do" asked Travis. I don't know Travis what about Hawk what should we do? "I think we should not think about helping her she is in deep trouble for trying to destroy my wand" said Joy. What she tried to destroy your wand?!?!?! But that isn't what Rose do are you sure Joy this is serious. "Rose would never destroy someone wand she is kind hearted unlike Vicky, thus is more possible if Vicky was the one who wanted to destroy your wand but Rose no way would she do that." said Hawk. " I agree Hawk she would never do that we been through up and down with her why would she wants to destroy your wand Joy " said Travis. Yup is more likely that Vicky was the one who wanted to destroy your wand.

Professor Snowwhite pov

Hush everyone there is an important annoucement today is the day that Rose Cinderella will be banished from both Regal academy and the fairytale world. *The whole entire room was filled with gasps* "She will be banished because she stole Vicky's wand and tried to destroy my granddaughter ,  Joy's wand therefore she will be banished from the fairytale world until further notice" said Professor Lefrog. "BUT SHE WILL NEVER STEAL SOMEONE WAND OR DESTROY ONE." shouted Hawk. Now settle down Hawk she did stole the wand there is proof which can't be denied therefore she will be banished Rose you only have 5minutes to say goodbye to your friends.

👡 Rose pov 👡

"goodbye to your friends" said Professor Snowwhite. I ran down the stairs of the stage and run to my group of friends and said goodbye to them one by one. "Im gonna miss you Rose you are the bestest friend I had ever met and I belive that you did not stole the wand " said Astoria. "We belive you Rose we will find out the truth and bring justice to you one day you will be back in Regal academy studying with us I promise you." said Hawk. "I will go to your house and vist you whenever I'm free and update you on what's is happening in Regal Academy and also get you some things for your fairytale collection." said Travis. "I will miss you Rose although you tried to destroy my wand " said Joy. I say my final goodbye and hand over my key to granny and walk through the portal and whispered goodbye fairytale world.

.....................

The end see you at the next chapter

by FairytaleSabby

Fairytales are great