Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Author's Note: I've been so caught up with my businesses that I almost forgot I had an ongoing fan fiction... my apologies. Here is the final chapter and I hope it is good enough ^^ Now on the story.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

That night Illumi fled the scene had been the night both teens experience a debauchery. Hisoka had done a good job thoroughly tasting both boys and teaching them the pleasures of skin till they dropped from exhaustion.

Killua and Gon had now become an official couple and with Gon's strict no cheating rule, Hisoka was facing a small problem with Hisoka junior. He was sure if something wasn't done soon he would be having a severe case of blue balls.

Three months had gone by without Hisoka having a peep of a chance to get into either teen's pants. Five times as violent as he normally was, Hisoka had been distracting himself from the obvious problem at hand by challenging more opponents and leaving bloodier messes in his carnage.

It was already June and Illumi wonders if he should pay his dear friend a visit. The fact that Hisoka hasn't made an effort to hunt him down meant that the man wasn't particularly mad that he had his way with the hazel eyed hunter.

Leaving the grand Zoldyck mansion, Illumi hijacked the airship and headed straight for heaven's Arena. Hisoka had claimed title of floor master for fun and word has it that he was a cruel sadist who enjoyed toying with his opponents making their deaths the most spectacular shade of crimson. Something was definitely off for the magician to resort to that kind of game.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

Two swift knocks on the door piqued the bored floor master's interest. He had not heard anyone approaching when he normally would have. "I must be off my game," he mused and opened the door.

A long haired beauty greeted him and Hisoka allowed the man to brush past him. Shutting the door gently behind his friend, Hisoka pondered over the reason for the assassin's unannounced visit.

"Aren't you angry?"

Illumi looked at Hisoka with a raised eyebrow. "That should have been my question."

With a pout, the magician sat back down on his bed. Glancing out of the window he continued to shuffle his deck of cards absent-mindedly.

The assassin said nothing as he observed his friend. There was something wrong with his friend but decided against asking. Instead, Illumi chose to lie down on Hisoka's bed across where the man was seated. Closing his eyes, the assassin was about to drift to sleep when he felt Hisoka shift.

It wasn't until a pair of soft lips pressed against his that the oldest Zoldyck son opened his eyes. Hisoka Morow grinned widely at the semi shocked expression on his friend's face. It was priceless.

Frowning at the unusual display, the assassin propped himself on his elbows and lay on his stomach observing the grinning magician.

"You seem off."

The magician merely hummed and shifted his gaze back to the deck of cards in his hand. "Are you worried for me?"

Illumi chose not to answer. Instead he sighed. "As much as I enjoy seeing blood of the people I kill, I don't think it suits you. You like your murders to be shows that people will enjoy. At this rate that you are going, nobody can enjoy it."

Not denying, Hisoka hummed. "And?"

Frowning at the man's reluctance to talk, Illumi had half the mind to stick his needles in Hisoka's head. "What's wrong? If it is about Gon that night I will apologise."