Ashley Huntsman

Name and Parent: Ashley Huntsman daughter of Ashlynn and Hunter

Grandchild of: Cinderella and the Huntsman

Birthday: May 12

Star Sign: Taurus

Appearance:

Civilian and Ever After High: Strawberry blond hair in a ponytail, emerald green eyes, pink lips, and peach skin.

Starling: Aquamarine hair in a ponytail, aquamarine eyes, lips, and peach skin.

Personality: She is known as "nature huntress". She is humble, hardworking, shoe-a-holic, kind, friendly, shy, and never afraid to get dirty with nature.

Interest: She enjoys archery, plus being in touch with nature. Also, plays tambourine. Since she is more like a Cinderella, she enjoys cleaning and shoes. She is on the Dawn team in the Dragon Games.

Like: Archery, animals, shoes, and nature

Dislike: Pollution, and hunting

Royal, Rebel, Roybel, or Neutral: Roybel

Pet: A phoenix named Fireblazer.

Dragon: An green dragon name Petunia. She breathes rock magic.

Roommate: Coral Mermaid

Secret Hearts Desire: I don't care if the boy I married is royalty. Just as long as he's my soulmate. My glass slipper can't be picked by anyone.

My 'Magic' Touch: Not only I'm good with archery, I can also talk to animals, creature, and plants.

Storybook Romance Status: Flynn Hood, he is so mysterious and we both love each other.

"Oh Curses" Moment: My dress turns into rags if I don't make it to class on time.

Favorite Subject: Environmental Magic, It is my responsibility the world around me.

Least Favorite Subject: Princessology, just because I'm a princess, doesn't mean I have to act like one.

Best Friends Forever After: Avalon, Luna, Olivia, Madison, Fenella, and Prim. They all understand how I truly feel.

Favorite Food: I'm a vegetarian, so I eat anything nature provide.

Favorite Color: Aquamarine and pink

Quote: I always love being in touch with nature.

Schedule:

1st Period: Princessology

2nd Period: Throne Economics

3rd Period: Dance Class-ic

4th Period: Fashion Design

5th Period: Grimmnastic

6th Period: Environmental Magic

Other Classes: Crownculus, Damsel-in-distressing Class, Science & Sorcery, Muse-ic, Beast Training and Care, Cooking Class-ic, Geografairy, Royal Student Council

Other: Youngest child in the family, and Rider's youngest sister. She also works at her mother's shoe store The Glass Slipper. She's also part of the archery club, environmental club, animal rescue club, fashion club, and idol club. She's also part of Natalie's cheerhexing squad.

Idol Type:

Cute

Perferred Brand:

Gaia Flora

Mirage Partner:

Nickname: People who called him/her that

Sweet Cinderella: Flynn, Ashlynn, Hunter, Rider

Nature Girl: Mostly everyone