some more fun

I was listening to songs of eminem when I saw some boys approaching towards us

One of the two was really cute...i was just looking at him in awe I felt tingles coming up and down my body. he was staring into my eyes I heard him say something as mate or maybe I was just too happy...

katie saw me...oops I guess shit is gonna happen now because she hates when I go out with random guys I know she is kinda overprotective but can't help it she is my sis ya knw

she wasn't the way she is now..its all because of this overpossessive player cody (her x bf)...

she was kinda serious n I guess he was too but you know boys will always remain boyss..!!

he used to hit her when he saw her even talking to another guy really..seriously who does that?? he was a pschycic...i really hated him.

when one day we walked to his house, we saw him with another girl from that day she never dated again

The guys were still laughing at us n I shot them a naughty glare...uhhh looks like I am on that one..

I smiled to myself.

the guys sat next in seats next to me.first guy...he was tall n built with emerald green eyes and into just a bermuda..oh he was cute to be frank.the other one was a bit short than him n had brown hair built body and his eyes were grey.he was cute too. I was thinking this to myself when one of them the blue eyed guy cleared his throat.ok..umm coming back to the present...

"hi"he said."um..hello" I said being formal." I m jade and u are..?!!""he was flirting I knew it so even I began.."hi jade,um I m sydney but people would love to call me sid.." "dats a great name.well are u alone?"he said. katie shot him a glare n was back to her songs.

um is she with you? oh and by the way, he is...sky","dats a nice name" I say looking at him.he blushes slightly...jade is talking on and on and I m just listening oh he is very CUTE

--------------------------------------------

ik dts small bt exams going on so sorry..

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN