Choice

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-!

The annoying sound of (M/n)'s alarm clock was suddenly turned off by his hand slamming down on the poor thing, leaving a huge dent behind.
A very irritated (M/n) got up from the bed and walked down stairs, a scowl plastered on his face, not liking to be waken at such an early time.
He went to his dresser, getting his work clothes on since his vacation was up while he walked to the kitchen for the glorious thing they call food.

Levi, who just woke up, followed (M/n) but kept his distance noticing his master was highly agitated.

Eren, who was sleeping peacefully, woke up by the bedroom door opening and scrambled to get up and follow the others but bumbed into levi in the process.

'Tch, watch were you're going brat' Levi 'said' to Eren while glaring. The secret inu merely rolled his teal orbs not caring what he said.
'yeah, yeah whatever'

The two were so cought up in there glare competition they both bumped (M/n)'s leg.

He looked down at them questionably but shrugged it off as he gave them both food. Then his phone buzzed.

"Ugh, dammit eyebrows now I have to fucking work overtime because of your lazy ass" he growled looking at the text.
With that said he left the aparment, closing the poor door with a slam.

Levi flinched slightly at the loud noise that reached his sensitive ears while Eren jumped in surprise.

'I'm going up stairs. Don't bother me brat'
The short cat walked up to the master bedroom, hopping onto the soft bed.

He layed down and started to shift. Grimacing at the slight pain he felt as his body turned human like.

The now stort neko stretched, not very used too this form and began to look for clothes.

He put on a large white tee since none of (M/n)'s clothes fit his size. He glanced at the dresser, sliding a finger over the wood and looked at his now dust covered pointer.

Shivering in disgust he took a trip to the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies and come back the the room to clean and organize everything, not seeing Eren's adorable confused face.

"..... It's filthy" he sighed and got to work.

Eren on the other hand was restless. Pacing everywere, itching to shift his present form already knowing Levi did.

After the painful transformation he stretched hearing a satisfying pop as he got up and walked around the guest room's carpet floor in white bed sheets as a cape acting fabulous asf.

After a while he put on big and slightly baggy clothes. His tail  wagging at the thoughts of what he can now do.

He happily skipped into the living room before looking at the clock and his face went pale.

'How is it already 8:00!'

Levi walked down tiredly, exhausted from all the
non-stop cleaning, not giving a care to anything.

Eren now standing alert, dreading what would happen next.

(M/n)'s POV-

Finally! I'm free!

Walking up to my front steps I open wooden door expecting to see his two adorable balls of fur.

But saw something else...

Levi who had snapped out of his daze by the door opening with fury dancing in his eyes.

"Why the hell does your room look like the fucking dump! It was filthy!"

"It's not messy! .....I just set up an obstacle for any burglars"
(M/n) said, desparate for an excuse until he realized he didn't know these people. As well as he couldn't find Eren nor Levi

Eren now coming out of his state of shock, he walked towards his master his teal eyes showing concern for his puzzled owner.

"Who are you!?" (M/n) said, panicked

"We're your pets brat!" Levi barked

"Levi!" Eren said sternly

"What" Levi replied, hissing

"He's confused, yelling isn't going to help" Eren said trying to shut Levi up.

"Tch, whatever"

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

It's been months since that has happened as (M/n) learned to accept the neko and inu.
Levi's words stuck in his head.

'I was taken in by Hanji, the insane scientist was bound to make me a project. Then i became this..... Stupid shitty glasses'

As well as Erens

'I really don't know how I was found, I was just following the smell of food. . .'

Over the time together, they learned to adapt to eachother.
Whay they liked and disliked yet (M/n) didn't know something.

That Eren and Levi are helplessly in love with him.

Every time (M/n) walks by, Eren he follows like lovesick puppy. His beautiful teal eyes filled with adoration, face flushed by every move he makes. Trying to please him, inspired by (M/n)'s cheerful and caring personality. His heart beating faster, smiling when he's with him.

Levi on the other hand was in denial.

Full out denial.

Refusing to be effected by him in any way. Denying the way his heart flutters when he sees you come home from work. Or the butterflys in his stomach when he's near him. Hating the way the charming male makes him react yet loves every second of it.

(M/n) knows somethings up, but doesn't want too talk about it. So (M/n) is blissfully unaware of the two lovestruck neko and inu.

Just wait until mating season comes...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hai~!

Im late very, very late I know but... I'm just a little stuck....

So I'll stop complaining and start with the other chapter.

Bai~