chapter 11- dresses

He kissed her shoulder. They were lying down infront of the fireplace on a blanket. "Are you sore?"he asked. "A little." He rose without a word and went upstairs leaving Jenny craving for his warmth. He came back with a wet but warm towel and wiped her clean. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" Jenny shrugged. "It didn't matter. Why, are you regretting making love with a virgin?" He kissed her nose. "No, im not regretting, but if you had told me i would have been more gentle with you. On the contrary, im happy you are a virgin and i'm your first." He took hold of her hand and kissed, love in his eyes. Then he scooped her up bridal style, causing a squell. "What are you doing Jack?" "We are going to the bedroom." He climbed the stairs, carrying her like she weighed nothing. They reached his room and he placed her carefully on the bed, before climbing on himself. He hugged her from behind, his arm across her middle and his chin on her neck. "Sleep, my love. It will be a long night." She obeyed him and slept.

         ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

On their way back, he hold her hand, using only one to drive. They had spent their whole moring making love over and over again. Her face burned with heat over the memory. The guy had energy to burn, wearing her out. Now it was late afternoon, on their way back. "So..." he started, looking briefly at her before returning his eyes on the road,"who should i call you now? As you are officially my girlfriend. Or do i have to ask you?" She blushed. "Call me anything you see fit. But i'll always be Ms. Mason to you." The little joke caused Jack to let out a roar of laughter, making Jenny feel giddy like a school girl in love. "Okey, Ms. Mason." Jenny smiled. It was going to be a long long drive.

      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The days went on, turning to weeks. The love between Jenny and Jack bloomed like roses, and between them the project went on smoothly. They worked, joked, went on dates and made love.  And finally, it was done, and changes were started to be taken action. The project was to be established by a big party, thrown by the company. To open up the project. And it was to occur in two weeks. "Two weeks? Two damn weeks? But that's just around the corner!!"exclaimed Ruby when Jenny told her about the party.  They were allowed to bring some family and close friends, and Jenny decided to bring Ruby, her dad and Liebee. "So what are we gonna do?"said Ruby in à loud voice. Jenny winced. It was a bad idea telling Ruby about the party this early. "You know what,"started Ruby, looking thoughtful,"we should go out today, you, I and Liebee. To shop for the dress and shoes." Jenny inwardly groaned. She was right, it WAS a bad idea telling Ruby about the party. Plus it was her and Liebee, and they loved shopping. "I don't know Ruby. I must have a nice dress somewhere. There is no need to shop for a new one." Ruby gave her a look that almost as if she told her to wear their dad's old suit for the party. Jenny decided to just keep quiet. It couldn't possibly turn out THAT bad, could it? Two days later, Jenny had to eat her words when she was dragged from work by an impatient Ruby and a smiling Liebee. They walked for hours, which to Jenny felt like years, among the shops, to reach products which in Ruby's eyes, would seem fitting. At one boutique, Ruby settled for a scarlet dress (her favourite colour), floor length, off on one shoulder, a tight fitting bodice, but from waist down it was loose, with a slit on one side reaching her mid thigh. On the waist, it had a delicate thin silver chain. She partnered it up with silver high heels. On another boutique, Liebee got a cream dress, tight fitting mermaid dress ankle length, sleeveless with a small coat with it. It looked beautiful with her raven black hair. On the last boutique on the area, Jennt was given nearly fifty dresses to try on. She tried only to remove it after Ruby wrinkles her nose, stating that its bad. On nearly the fortieth dress, she came out. "This is the last dress i'm trying on!! I'm not trying any more dresses! Im tired!!" She was looking down at the dress, but when she raised her eyes, she met the others gaping at her. Even the store owner was rended speechless. Their expressions were priceless.

      ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hullo there, my amaizingly gorgeous fans!! What do you say about Jenny's dress? Mind you, im so in love with Ruby's dress, but i'd put it to shame with Jenny's!! Mind you, all the dresses, i've made them up from my mind how they look-like, but i will try to find suitable nearly related dresses from the net to put them up. 
So, will Jack love the dress?
And coming back to Jack and Jenny, they are soooo in love. Nothing could go wrong.....or could it??? Let's wait and see!!!
And i'm sorry about this chapter, its short. I'll make it up to you i promise!!