The Fall of Net City

"It is the year 200X, and it is almost like living in a video game. Welcome to DenTech City, where the whole city is linked together through a cyber matrix that connects everything. There are these powerful handhelds called PET that let people battle in a virtual world with their cyber-warriors. They are called NetNavis, and they have the chance to join the Net Saviors who rid the cyber matrix of Net Crime there are three famous Net Saviors at this moment their names are... Rockman, Blues and Searchman!"

(megatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatime)

The ground shook and the walls crumbled. Navis ran in panic, Some jacked out others were deleted by the falling data. Three Navis were doing their all to evacuate the masses and rescue the injured If you looked at them amiss the crowds they were the famed Net Saviors.

"LOG OUT OR GET TO THE SAFETY ZONES! HURRY!"

As the mass cleared the ground caved pulling a blue Navi with it and with a yell of surprise he began to fall. A taller red Navi soon reacted jumping after him.
"ROCKMAN!" The red one yelled as he descended with him. A green Navi grabbed the reds hand effectively turning them into a Navi chain when suddenly the ground collapsed under him sending all three down.

As they fell into the darkness they heard their NetOps calling for them.
"ROCKMAN!/BLUES!/SEARCHMAN!" Then with a resounded bang darkness took over.

(megatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatimemegatime)

Two weeks later; Dentech City Academy

"Class we have three new students today, so settle down and don't scare them... Please come in!" Three teens walked in through the sliding door. The first was about 5"5, he had long white hair tied in a Ponytail with ankle length hair flowing down his back. He was wearing shades over his eyes with a red hoodie and ripped jeans, along with black trainers.

The second to walk in was a boy about 5"3 with dark blue bangs that split down the middle away from his face, The hair on the back of his head was brown and spiked out at the base of his neck. He had Mismatched eyes quite like his hair, He wore a Long-sleeved black polo neck jumper with a Navy blue bandana around his neck he also wore jeans and had blue sneakers.

The third to walk in was about 5"9, he had short orange wavy hair that pushed out the redness of his eyes. He had a formal shirt on with a green tank under it, he wore dark blue jeans with combat boots. He had birthmarks on his face that went down his nose and chin, They were bearly noticeable due to how similar they were to his skin tone.

Ms Mari turned to them with a soft smile on her face.
"Would you three introduce yourselves please" The boy with silver hair took a step forwards.

"My name is Sora Miki, next to me is Saito Miki and Hiroshi Miki we're adoptive brothers," Sora said pointing out each brother respectively with a nod Ms Mari turned back to the class and looked over the class.

"We have a few seats empty so I'll give you a choice of where you sit" Each of them had a look over the class and instantly noticed that certain club uniforms were sitting together, Sora went and sat in a seat near the Athletics Club, Hiroshi sat with the Martial Arts and Saito Sat with the Cooking/Gaming Clubs. They sat next to Enzan, Laika and Netto without realising as none of the aforementioned was in school at this moment. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Random idea....