1933 BC

This is a story of my childhood all the way to my teen life. I can remember the rich kids' voices making fun of me and my poor family. They would call me stupid, broke, and weird. I went home one day and found my mom assassinated in our cabin in the hills. I couldn't take the rage mixed with sadness. When my dad got home he saw her and sat on a chair and cried for hours. After that he went in the closet and brought out a shovel.

I asked, "What should I do?" He said nothing, just smiled at me. That night I was sleeping when I heard a voice talking to my dad. I ran downstairs and saw my dad get stabbed multiple times. I ran to the city the next morning to sign up to be a soldier. I practiced for years. The first job I had was to watch over the city. The rage was more then I could take.

That day I met a guy in a hood that asked a lady for her money. The guy was tall and had red eyes. I quickly ran towards him and rammed into him. I will say one thing: I regretted it. The guy stood up and pulled out a dagger. A flashback of my dad dying came back right as he stabbed me. I remember saying, "I'm not dying today." I quickly stood up and pulled out a sword and cut right through him. After that the lady ran from the alley. I took off the guy's hood. I had never seen such a beast. It had hair, claws, and fangs! I ran away but was stopped shortly by a lady. She said, worried, "Someone stole my money and my son." I ran out of the city gates told the blacksmith to make me good armor. The next day he gave me a set of armor.

I told him it was the best I had seen. After that I ran to the place the woman told me they went. There was someone there. I couldn't get in with out killing him. I stood up and the rage came all the way up to my limits. I got red eyes, heat radiation coming off me, and huge muscles. I ran at him and drove a sword clean through him. I ran in and saw the kid tied up and two men guarding him. I ran in the room and took a arrow to the arm. I tore the arrow out and stabbed one man, and broke the other guys jaw.

I quickly grabbed the kid and ran out.