"I missed you too" I smiled softly "I cried for days because I didn't get to say goodbye"

"Yeah I didn't like it either. Got pissed as hell" he chuckled "we should meet up sometime"

"I don't know Cole" I said "Kyle wouldn't like it and...."

"You're scared that what he said is true" Cole stated and then sighed "Alex...please...one time and you can bring any one you want I promise you I'm not what Kyle says I am." I stayed silent for a while "Al? Come one....please"

"Okay" I said "One time and I'm gonna bring a friend"

"Okay" he said "I'll meet you at the park okay? Tomorrow after school" the excitement in his voice made me smile

"Okay" I said "I'll talk to you later I'm gonna go to bed"

"Goodnight Al, thanks for giving me a chance"

"Don't prove wrong Cole. Goodnight" I hung up and lay in my bed, I was going to ask El to go with me. Kyle would freak but I had a feeling Cole would never hurt me.

I smiled and let myself fall asleep.

Kyle's P.O.V.

"I can't believe we ran into him. out of all the places in the world he had to be at that park" I said angrily as I paced my room with Logan sitting on my bed it was about two in the morning and we had just come back from patrol, all the while I spent it running to vent but it didn't help.

"Calm down nothing happened it there's no reason to freak out."

"the hell there is" I said "He found out Alex is back, do you know how much he loved her? He's gonna want to see her." My eyes darkened "I won't let him near her"

"you can't do anything till he does" Logan said "The park is on neutral territory he didn't do anything wrong."

"So I'm supposed to wait until he does? Until he hurts her and then I kill him?" I snarled "Until it's too late?"

"So what would you do? Start a war now? You know the Mist pack has a lot of allies"

"So what? We do too, we have the fire moon pack on our side. The strongest pack ever." I said angrily. I knew I wasn't thinking straight, the thought of Cole trying to get near Alex drove me crazy

"but do you really think Alpha Damon will enter a war with us for no reason at all?"

"No. No he won't" I said taking a deep breath trying to calm down "I just don't want what happened to mom happen to her" I shivered as I imagined. Mom was kidnapped by the alpha of the mist pack, Cole's dad because of a misunderstanding between the two packs. Our pack attacked them immediately and brought her back but she was hurt beyond measure. We caused a few deaths in their pack and they were immediately banished from walking into our territory.

"it won't" Logan said with determination "We won't let it"

"We sure as hell wo-" i was interrupted by a scream I knew would be Alex's. I rushed to her moon and opened the door to find her struggling with an invisible attacker with her eyes closed; she was having a nightmare.

"Alex" I said walking hesitantly towards her, I felt Logan's presence behind me "Alex? wake up"

She kept struggling so I gently shook her "Alex wake up"

Her eyes shot open and she screamed, scrambling to the edge of the bed with tears rushing down her face.

"Alex It-"

"Don't touch me" she snapped at me, her eyes were blazed distant and I knew she wasn't aware of who was talking to her 

"Alex it's me Kyle"

"DON"T TOUCH ME" She screamed and fell off the bed and crawled to the corner of the room "please" she sobbed "Stay away from me and my baby"

It broke my heart to see her that way. I thought she was making progress, she didn't show any signs except for when guys tried to touch her, I guess she was hiding it.

"She's hallucinating" My mom said from the door but I didn't turn and kept my eyes on Alex

"What should I do?"

"Hold her. You're touch will comfort her" I immediately went to her and though she backed away I knelt to the ground and reached out my hand to hold her, she continued to cry with her head in her hands. I pulled her to me and hugged her, my heart breaking with each tear she cried. But after a while she stopped struggling and slumped against me.

When I was sure she was asleep I stood up and put her on her bed, mom motioned for me to follow her and I did.

"Kyle we need to do something we can't leave her like this. She needs a psychiatrist"

"She won't go, she told me her parents sent her but she never said a word." I said running a hand through my hair 

"Then you have to talk her into it. A trauma like the one she's been through can't go without treatment she needs a psychiatrist to help her move on"

"I don't know" I said eaning against the wall "Can't I just help her, if I get her to talk she's comfortable around me"

"A doctor's point of view is important Kyle" My mom said sympathetically "She won't get better like this"

"I know" I said heading back to Alex's room I wasn't gonna sleep next to her, but I was gonna sleep on a chair beside her so she wouldn't freak out in the morning. I wanted to be there if she had another nightmare "I'll talk to her in the morning before school"