Let's stop fighting | Rowoon ♡

You were waiting him to finish his work so you two will have a date for the first time in a while. You've been having a hard time lately, so busy with his work he couldn't even notice your messages or you waiting him out of the restaurant where he works. 

You just checked out your phone again, no messages and he already read the spamm you sent few seconds ago but still no reply
" This guy really" You said as you looked up to find him right in front of you.
He was smiling and waving to you " (Y/N) I am here" he said as he held your hand out of sudden.
" Baby, are you okay?" Rowoon just waved at you again the same moment you realised he was in front of you
" Yeah I am fine" You replied awkwardly
" Are you fine really? I see that you seems weird" He said as he put his hand right on your forehead " I don't have fever dummy, it is just shout out something bad somehow about you/?" You said as you chuckled a bit so loud
He just pouted cutely as he always do. He might be busy and even ignoring you lately but you just can't be mad at him a lot, but this changed lately. You guys started to fight almost everyday, maybe twice per day sometimes and it is bad since the fight start over dummy things.
You were walking together while holding hands, ex-chaning talk when you guys suddenly found out a way to fight again.
" Why are you saying such again just tell me for god's sake" He shouted out and you can see how much angry he was at that moment
" Let's just end this shit here, I am done" You just replied as you ran toward nowhere
" Yah! (Y/N) Come over here"
" Yah!!! Don' t leave, where are you going"
You just walked ignoring Rowoon's voice behind you. This is not the first time, and you're really sick of it, what happened to you both is just weird. How all that love is fading now? Only fights-
You were pulled off your dreams when you saw that it started raining, you heard rowoon's voice from far " (Y/N), It's raining you will catch cold and you're so weak come on comeback"
You just looked at rowoon who was running to you and you saw the bus is coming, without hesitation you crossed the street and didn't miss the bus. You were kind of wet and you wanted to walk more, but you just wanted to avoid rowoon for today it was pretty much enough that you just were fine then suddenly fight again like there is no tomorrow.
You took a seat near to the window, usually when you take the bus you just sit there and rowoon always sit beside you. You both like keep looking through the window especially because in the road to home there is small park you love to see, the tears just came to your eyes once you remembered all these thing about you and him. You wiped a tear as you looked back to the window as you saw that familiar face, it was him- Rowoon was running after the bus under the rain and looking straight at your eyes. You just felt like your heart is crushing, but still something inside you just stopped you and you looked at the other way.
You tried to look back at him, your heart said to you to get off this bus and just drag him in but your mind was saying the opposite. The next station, and only a station left for your home you suddenly looked up to see Rowoon running to the bus and come in. You've just frozen there and you wanted to bad to call him. Rowoon, why in the hell you're doing this- He just took a breath then walked towards you and sit beside you without even talking, you stopped yourself hardly to not look at him.
You couldn't handle anymore, you felt like everyone's eyes are on you both. You could hear them whispering to each others. "look at the poor guy, he seems like something happened to him"
"If he was my boyfriend, I won't let him like this"
" I am pretty sure he got problems in his relationship, how sad"
It was just way too much to handle, you wanted to get off the bus right away and you get up immediately as you felt rowoon's hand holding your wrist
" Please don't go" He said with a shaking voice, he seems so desperate . You wanted to pull off but he was holding you so tight, you just retuned back to your seat as you faced him once again.
" What do you want? Do you want to end it, go ahead and let me go" You just said carelessly as you faced the window, you were about to say something else the moment you felt his lips right on yours. Your heart was about to stop, your cheeks turned red and it feels like everything in the world is just fading.
" I am sorry, I know I am stupid for letting this happen but I promise you I won't do it again" He was literally begging you to forgive him and your anger disappeared already but you wanted to enjoy the moment more.
" I will do whatever you want, I will just cook for you things you like" He was just talking non-stop " I will go with you to your favourite band's concert, but still fangirling over guy is forebidden-"
" I will just do whatever you want, Please Jagi, forgive me. C'mon why are you quiet"

You hit his chest playfully as you laughed " Dummy, you're very dummy"
" I am sorry too, I shouldn't start to fight all over. I just felt like we are fading and-"
" That's a forebidden thing too, we will never be fading okay?" He said as he interruped you " And now give me a kiss"
" You just got a one"
You pouted but he didn't care and just came closer to you and you can feel his hot breathe, you just closed your eyes and what you got is a sneeze. You let out a heavy sigh as you laughed at him "See you caught cold, who told you to walk under the rain?"
He just laughed along with you as he held your right hand and put it on his chest " This dummy heart, he told me to follow you. Because I love you" ♡