High for this

Lyrics from "High for This" by The Weeknd

The shackles dug deep into her legs, leaving red marks on her skin just above her ankles. Her hands were tied behind her back with chains, so hard it was starting to make her wrists bleed. She had been on her knees so long they had started to go numb, red with pain. Who knew how long she'd be like this?

You don't know what's in store.

But you know what you're here for.

Finally, after what she felt was an eternity, the man she'd been so desperately waiting for descended down the stairs, the elegance in his steps were something you'd only get from a nobleman like him--lively and trusting on the outside, but malicious and cunning once you get to know him.

Like cheese in a rat's trap. Perfect from far away, but destroys you once you get too close to him. "Master Bathory..." She breathed his name.

Close your eyes.

He smiled at her and waved, already taking off his coat. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. They were burning with fatigue, begging for some sleep, but he wouldn't let her. Her mind couldn't rest because of him.

"What a tease, you're naked and tied up, and your neck.." He trailed off, gripping her chin and pulling her face towards him. "It's practically begging to be bit."

Lay yourself beside me.

She wasn't anticipating it when he bit her harshly, making her gasp as tears welled up in her eyes, almost losing her balance but he held her tight. He lapped hungrily at her neck, holding her still as to keep her from squirming. She whimpered and panted. Why was he being so rough with her?

Hold on tight for this ride.

He moved from her neck down her body, leaving small kisses and nibbles down her stomache, smirking against her skin whenever he'd feel her flinch, thinking she'd be bit. She was so naive. Even though she loved what he did to her, she was still so inexperienced. And he loved them that way.

We don't need protection.

Come alone.

We don't need attention.

No one knew about the dirty secrets Ferid Bathory kept in his basement. They came and went, and eventually, all of them died. Oh but he wanted to keep this one, as he had wanted with all the others. He never managed to control his bloodlust, his desires. "Promise me you won't leave me," His hands roamed her body, she gasped once again. She nodded quickly. "I promise." He chuckled, how insincere of her. "You're a liar.." His voice was cold. She shivered. He was lashing out again.

Open your hand.

Take a glass.

He always punished her. Sometimes for no reason at all.

Don't be scared.

Sometimes he used his fangs. Other times, his bare hands. But an open flame was always good. It taught them well. Yes, sometimes, he used a lighter.

I'm right here.

She had gotten used to the sound of her screams. It was like music to his ears. But he hated it when she cried, it made him feel pity for her. Was a monster like him even capable of feeling remorse? Who knew. Maybe she'd changed him.

Even though you don't roll.

"Shh, don't cry darling, it's over." He held her in his arms, soothing her. He loathed himself for doing this to her. But it was who he was, it was in his nature. She looked up at him with tearful eyes. She'd forgiven him again. How long would someone as innocent as her survive with a man like him? In his own twisted, disgusting way, he loved and cared for her. He just had a different way of showing it.

Trust me girl.

You wanna be high for this.

He cradled her in his arms. At times like this, she felt lavished. He ran his fingers over her scars--some more fresh than the others as he whispered soothing words in her ear. In no time, she was putty in his hands once again, just like always.

Take it off.

You want it off.

Untying her hands, he allowed her to remove his clothes. One by one, they came off, being thrown to the side like they didn't matter. He chuckled softly as he watched his little kitten undress him, loving the expression on her face as she stared at his naked body. It made him aroused even more.

'Cause I know just what you're feeling.

They made eye contact, the look on her face was like an open book. She wanted to kiss him, but she was too shy. What if he didn't like it? Ferid chuckled at her. It was as if he could read her mind. He knew just how badly she needed his touch. He needed her too; but of course he wouldn't let her know that. Boldly, he leaned in and kissed her forcefully.

It's okay girl, I feel it too.

Slowly, he unlocked her ankle restraints, and before she could react, he pushed her onto her back on the cold floor. Her eyes widened and she shivered on the cold floor. He laughed softly, he wanted it rough and he wasn't in the mood for foreplay. Such a quick change of character in him.. He was a bipolar sadist.

Let it be, baby, breath.

The sounds she was making were a mixture of gasps, pants, moans, and screams as he had her way with her. She knew his loving mood wouldn't last long, but she wished that atleast he wouldn't be so forceful with her. She dug her nails into his back as she endured the pressure.

I swear, I'm right here.

He slowed down a bit to let her catch up. Panting, her gasps of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure. Smirking to himself, he flipped her over. This would feel better for the both of them.

She covered her mouth to keep herself from getting any louder. He tsked, forcefully pulling her hands away with little effort. His hips moved harder inside of her as she gasped and whimpered louder. He moaned, feeling her tighten around him. "Don't cum yet," he whispered in her ear.

We'll be good; I promise

He wasn't far from release, but he wanted to finish at the same time as her. Leaning down, he sped up his movements as he bit into her neck. The taste of her blood, the nice feeling of her walls wrapped around him, the sweet pants and gasps that she only made for him, only for her master, it threw him over the edge. He moaned her name as he did. For her, it was the best thing ever. She came just after him. After a few seconds, they were both panting, exhausted.

We'll be so good.

He was never one for aftercare. He always left when he was done, without sparing his partner another glance; but her, she was different. He'd felt it from the start. Slowly, he grabbed his coat and pulled it over them, and he lay there, just holding her. He didn't say anything, and neither did she, they just lay there, enjoying eachother's company.

Trust me girl.

You wanna be high for this.

It was a few minutes before either of them spoke. "...You stink." It was Ferid's voice, and it was aimed at her. She looked over at him. He had a playful smile on his face. Her face turned red as she laughed softly. It was a new sound for his ears, and honestly he enjoyed it more than he should have.

You wanna be high for this.

He leaned in for another rough kiss before getting up. She handed him his clothes, preparing to be tied up again. She was surprised when he picked her up, along with his clothes. She looked at him in confusion.

Trust me, you wanna be high for this.

He smirked maliciously at her, licking his lips. "Bathe with me... This is an order from your master. "

High for this.

Her eyes widened in surprise; was she dreaming? He only winked at her. Whatever this was, she wasn't complaining. "Yes master." He smirked at her once again.

Trust me girl, you wanna be high for this.