I ignored my instincts as my wolf screamed at me to get my mate. And I agreed. I promised to never leave her and that is something I aim to keep. I walked towards where my father was so we could find my mate immediately,

If I had looked back though, I would’ve seen Trisha smile. 

Isabella POV:

I groaned as my eyes opened, taking in the dark surroundings. What happened? I gasped as it all rushed through me. Going on the date, walking in the woods then being kidnapped!

I could feel a pain in my head as I reached up to touch it. Something warm covered my hands as I looked at them.

Blood.

I whimpered, wondering what was happening. My dress was torn, showing more skin then I would have liked. I tried to crawl but got pulled back as I noticed the chains keeping me from going further.

I whimpered, as the chains dug into my skin.

The door creaked open, sending some light in the dark room. My eyes continued looking down, not wanting to see.

A hand grabbed my chin forcing my head back. My eyes widened, not understanding “Why?” I whimpered. “How could you?”

He sneered, an ugly scowl on his face. “You’re mine, you belong to me!” I shook my head, resisting the urge to cry.

“He got in the way!” He said softly with a crazy smile. “I’ll take care of him, don’t you worry. Then we’ll be together! In love!”

“No.” I whispered.

“What did you say!: He snarled. “You’re mine!” He screamed, his eyes crazed. “Say you love me!”

He slapped me and I fell to the floor. “Say it,” He said grabbing my throat and pulling me up. “No,” I whispered choking on the blood that dribbled down my lips.

He flung me against the wall, my head thumping against it.

“You’ll regret this!” He warned, striding out the room. The door banging, making my head spin. “No, I won’t.” I whispered with a smile.

I would never tell him I love him because my heart already belonged to someone else. And that would be betraying him.  Come for me Blake. Save me.

And with that thought I sunk into unconsciousness. That pain fading as I rested.

Hoping, waiting for him.

Unknown POV:

I screamed in frustration, throwing the glass at the wall. She just won’t admit it will she! She loves me, only me.

That damn wolf has placed a spell on her, she is my mate! Mine! I’ll get him, he’ll pay for keeping me away from her.

I smiled maliciously, yes he’ll pay.

With his life.

I heard heels clicking behind me and I turned around smiling. “Did they believe you?” I asked. She smiled, then pouted. “Don’t you trust me?” She said. “Of course they fell for it! Idiots!”

We both looked at each other, laughing. We made a deal, she gets him. I get my mate. Too bad she doesn’t know I’ll kill him the second I get the chance.

I shrugged, didn’t they say don’t make deals with devil.

Silly girl.